Rosie Bush aka Rosie Hinton # 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Danielles uploaded another voice note of Rosie bitching about Avril ( Rangers mummy ) whilst Avril’s clearly in her house

Well after listening to Danielle carter's voice notes of Rosie I can only say she really needs to change her dealer she's gettin bumped if she can get that drunk on council 50 50 or prop 🤦‍♀️ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well after listening to Danielle carter's voice notes of Rosie I can only say she really needs to change her dealer she's gettin bumped if she can get that drunk on council 50 50 or prop 🤦‍♀️ 🤣
Absolutely she’s getting scammed .... was there no a since deleted voice note of something along the lines of her buying off a “ tam “ but tams gears shite but it’s all she can get

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Absolutely she’s getting scammed .... was there no a since deleted voice note of something along the lines of her buying off a “ tam “ but tams gears shite but it’s all she can get
I must have missed that one 😂

Reactions: 1
There’s William Wallace getting her 2p in again under one of the videos 🙄 Don’t like the heat on them from Tattle so let’s get some voice notes out and go over the same pish. It’s boring now hen 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 5
These folk drag an argument on for a while 😭 trying to make someone else look bad is making them look obsessed

Reactions: 4
I must have missed that one 😂
It only stuck in my head coz of the “ tam “ I was pissing myself thinking had to be a tam it’s always a tam in Scotland 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jesus Christ I’ve just sat and listened to all them notes she’s posted , so Rosie invited them over through the night and invited danielle in the morning and said she called the police at 6.58am ..... what a bleeping mess this all is

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
It only stuck in my head coz of the “ tam “ I was pissing myself thinking had to be a tam it’s always a tam in Scotland 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jesus Christ I’ve just sat and listened to all them notes she’s posted , so Rosie invited them over through the night and invited danielle in the morning and said she called the police at 6.58am ..... what a bleeping mess this all is
Thanks for that👍I didn't have the patience to listen to it all🙄

Reactions: 2
Thanks for that👍I didn't have the patience to listen to it all🙄
I had to put my headphones in and concentrate like duck 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she must have been uploading more as I started at the beginning could have sworn there wasn’t that many when I started

I had to put my headphones in and concentrate like duck 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she must have been uploading more as I started at the beginning could have sworn there wasn’t that many when I started
They really need to move on so that Rosie can fall oot with someone else and give us something else to laugh at😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Summary Rosie phoned the police then invited them over to “talk like adults “ twice , Rosie was lying about having some footage of danielle talking about Stephanie but danielle was in stephanies house she didn’t go and collect her to take her there , Rosie admitted to drugs being in the house that night but told the police they were Avril’s , previously we were told they were jennas , seems to have started whilst Avril was still there but Rosie is in the toilet whispering so Avril doesn’t know she’s doing it , the ones after they had been at the house around 5am she’s saying loads of tit whilst Zara can be heard crying beside her ...... it ain’t great

It's as if the wee hate Rosie bush scheme maws wake up and go nah tattle still think we are twats to time to release this, that'll show them we are the good ones. Doesn't matter what they say or do in my eyes they are all still gonna be twats as much as Rosie 😂 nobody is showing up at anyone's house in the am for a casual chat.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.