Rosie Bush aka Rosie Hinton # 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also ladies if you look at how the Elsa thread has gone they’ve had warnings for trolling on tik tok and letting it be known on tattle it was them and derailing the threads Also you can’t go in hard with the slagging or the threats either so something to bear in mind

Good afternoon 👋 you might be right. I was surprised to see her on Brian's account. I wouldn't trust any of them tbh though I do think the Nula one is getting into something she's gonna regret🤔
Agree noseypants I think the Irish know they’ve bitten of more than they can chew and have possibly seen a couple of things they’ve defended but it’s too late now

still can’t stick the blue haired Megan one and her 17 year career in social work , absolute baws man she’d be in a disciplinary hearing faster than she could fake growl at the camera for letting her face be seen in a tit storm like this

Reactions: 6
Surprised at Carol Noodle, she has Rosie in her bio ffs! Maybe she commented on Brian’s vid as an excuse to get rid of Rosie. Won’t be long until Nuala finds a horses head in her bed...or changes her identity😂

See how Rosie’s voice changes to being all sweetness when she’s thanking people for putting money in her PayPal account. It’s a far cry from her drunken 3am voice notes thats for sure. Fake as duck!

Its hilarious that they know about this thread, and told there "fans" about it, but no one has actual came over to defend or stick up for anyone of them 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aww no way, So is that it locked for good? 😭
Probably, because the moderators have no idea who they are or if they are big enough to have a thread and the username isn't in the title. I hardly see any titles with usernames. The tiktok section seems to be heavily moderated compared to any other section Iv saw here. They've went private anyways so I guess there's nothing to see anymore anyways 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m still on her follow list 😉
Hopefully her and leather face take the hint anyway and disappear soon.
Rosie is on her 10th song of the day Ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ahhhh ffs @Lillybee2020 why did I do look at those singing videos my lugs are bleeding now 🤣🤣🤣

Checkout @hitmanslayer2104 ..., his good morning video this morning 3 videos in 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also ladies if you look at how the Elsa thread has gone they’ve had warnings for trolling on tik tok and letting it be known on tattle it was them and derailing the threads Also you can’t go in hard with the slagging or the threats either so something to bear in mind

The thread #14 gone?

Hes another yin that used rosie 🤭🤭 he was all over her page like a dug eating beans 🕴👻

Noticed how steph's a bit quite the day, is that because her bed buddy's away hame for the week 👩‍🦳🤸‍♀️

• Haha
Should have worded that better I meant the way the threads gone along there’s a warning on top of the new one

I used to work with that bumping scum bag when he was with the auldests maw. No wonder he doesn’t want his past coming out. Skye had been round the office as well ring the bell 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Other thread has been locked 😭 wtf ...
Danielle wasnt invited to the engagement pub crawl so shes been heartbroken since and is trying her best to get an invite to the next night out 😂😂
Good to see rosie having breakfast with the kids shame she cant just be in the moment with them tho
Clearly not friends with the other girls from the engagement anymore 😂🤣

Agree noseypants I think the Irish know they’ve bitten of more than they can chew and have possibly seen a couple of things they’ve defended but it’s too late now

still can’t stick the blue haired Megan one and her 17 year career in social work , absolute baws man she’d be in a disciplinary hearing faster than she could fake growl at the camera for letting her face be seen in a tit storm like this
I know I think we have been getting reported also noticed the elsa thread gone!

Its hilarious that they know about this thread, and told there "fans" about it, but no one has actual came over to defend or stick up for anyone of them 🤭
I know we have just had a few new members join in 😂

Just been catching up from last night I'm howling! It's good to see skye not appear on my FYP "BYE GUYS" 🤣 She has a few enemies I mean friends in here anyway she has no idea who they are he should pick her Internet pals better 😂🤣 Rosie saying she's drama free now does she mean she's no watching any soaps anymore 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’m no shy. There’s only so many lies you can tell before ye hang yersel. Refrigerator engineer 😂😂 universal credit technician 😂😂 fae wit ive seen n heard the noose is getting tighter 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• Haha
I’m no shy. There’s only so many lies you can tell before ye hang yersel. Refrigerator engineer 😂😂 universal credit technician 😂😂 fae wit ive seen n heard the noose is getting tighter 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
Did you come and join us tattle coward cunts after them advertising us? 😂😂👏

• Haha
No I don’t give them the attention there clearly seeking. We were all in marketing (door chappers) the jungle drums have been beating loudly.

Reactions: 3
Guys only positivity in here no negativity or u will be blocked... So kerry why u always responding to negative comments in a negative way 😂 also nobody wants to see u live on bleeping insta u have 8 people in your live if your lucky 🙄she loves talking shite she should advertise for the new tiny tears advert this year BORING! ROSIE GO SING HER A LULLABY

No I don’t give them the attention there clearly seeking. We were all in marketing (door chappers) the jungle drums have been beating loudly.
That's probably why they like to shout about going to doors 🤣

@Tierdsoul loved our shout out last night feel like a Z lister now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
he defo aint no refrigerator engineer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 both on benefits and both skint why do you think shes punting merch and they cheap perfumes 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.