Rosie Bush aka Rosie Hinton # 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not just tattle that's discusin them she has obviously not seen the other sites discussin them all 😂

Reactions: 2
It makes sooo much sense she made him get his Baws tied that's why he acts like such a witch, cause hes shooting blanks 😂😂🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ahaha duck up Skye, it's ok when we're discussing other peoples drama. Also wonder if you're declaring your new earnings 🤔. It's only right to raise concerns to the right people eh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
😂😂😂 this is so funny

Wee baby teeth and fanny baws are gonna be raging. Canny report and get these comments deleted here.
You can just tell there’s a shitload of dirt to come out on Brian. His big sweaty rubber face will be ragin!! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
😂😂😂 this is so funny

Wee baby teeth and fanny baws are gonna be raging. Canny report and get these comments deleted here.
You can just tell there’s a shitload of dirt to come out on Brian. His big sweaty rubber face will be ragin!! 😂
He actually really creeps me out I don't know what it is but something's just so off with him I couldn't have that hanging round my neck 😐 don't know how Skye does it

Reactions: 8
Ahaha duck up Skye, it's ok when we're discussing other peoples drama. Also wonder if you're declaring your new earnings 🤔. It's only right to raise concerns to the right people eh
yip defo be sending all her videos promoting her new business to the DWP 🤣🤣🤣🤣 her last video tho she went from american to scheme stank monster in 0.1 seconds 😂 moan show yer bleeping faces en shitebags 🤣 then next video inserts marbles in her mouth... hey guys its what are you all upto i am just sitting here while brian drinks his refreshments and my kids do nothing but cry 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guys I honestly might need to leave tattle now she's found us. I'm scared. Let's get back to Rosie, skyes head doesn't need to get any bigger.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guys I honestly might need to leave tattle now she's found us. I'm scared. Let's get back to Rosie, skyes head doesn't need to get any bigger.
To be fair she’s got a point we can all get points for derailing the thread needs to be kept about Rosie , feel free to make a skyrian thread though don’t let her down now 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Big sweaty Brian will be asking us all for a square go doon the park soon!

their wee boy that got a place in nursery was asking to go straightaway, that’s how bored the boy must be... he’s probably thinking “get me the duck outta here away from these 2 fame hungry Losers”

He actually really creeps me out I don't know what it is but something's just so off with him I couldn't have that hanging round my neck 😐 don't know how Skye does it
I know, 🤢 and his tongue seems too big for his mouth.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
To be fair she’s got a point we can all get points for derailing the thread needs to be kept about Rosie , feel free to make a skyrian thread though don’t let her down now 🤣🤣🤣
I think she's earned her own 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Guys think I might need to come off here for a while them doing videos about us is making my mental health bad 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Videos pending from the rest soon 😂 she will be phoning everybody that's been mentioned here 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.