Rosie Bush aka Rosie Hinton # 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap

beef with elsa frost
Both parties gagged by police investigation
Reignited beef with al Capone Burke and the cretin crew
Left her “ big “ accounts
Made a small account of 20 “ trusted “ people
Kept reactivating big accounts to go live for the gifts
Dual lives 5 times a day with nuala and deactivates
Looks suspiciously under the influence in a few lives
Reactivated account gets banned
Opens small account to gain followers to keep up the lives

Reactions: 10
Rosies on the blue WKD and Steph talking about getting some soups, could be an interesting night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve watched some of the old vids she’s posted on this new happy smiler one , laughed way to hard at the why didn’t you give up your big accounts then the music said I just wanna be happy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

who’s she kidding treats everyone like a pure fool was never off the big accounts on lives for the gifts and has came off private as soon as it looked like the gifts would dry up for 7 days absolute fantasist

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im
Now going to rely on you ladies to fill me in on her lives unless I’m mortally bored , I just can’t watch her lies and fake act anymore

Plus going on live for half an hour whilst kids eat their tea .... maybe supervise that tit love and try talking to them

Reactions: 9
Im
Now going to rely on you ladies to fill me in on her lives unless I’m mortally bored , I just can’t watch her lies and fake act anymore

Plus going on live for half an hour whilst kids eat their tea .... maybe supervise that tit love and try talking to them
She’s away to get them showered and put to bed but don’t fret, she’ll be back later for karaoke 🎤

I just hope she doesn’t get pished and give the Cretin Crew any reason to call the police.

Reactions: 3
She’s away to get them showered and put to bed but don’t fret, she’ll be back later for karaoke 🎤

I just hope she doesn’t get pished and give the Cretin Crew any reason to call the police.
Ffs it’s 7pm on a Saturday night on a bank holiday weekend why not let them have some mum time like be present and available to them instead of guzzling wkd throwing dinner at them while she goes live then bleeping them off to bed to go live again.

Reactions: 5
Because it's her only escape 😔 and she then feels like she has a higher purpose than just being rosie the mum

Reactions: 2
So no escape when they are at school mon - fri 7/8 hours a day with the after school care she gets and she’s on her arse on tik tok in the house or at the bingo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Sorry if I’ve missed it, but where has Rosies hair gone? Looks like it’s been (badly) chopped

Reactions: 3
Sorry I could of worded that better .. I dont think she wants to face reality even when the kids are at school, shes also hiding from just usual day to day stuff we all do, she dosnt even have the motivation to do her hair it's less energy to just shove it up, the floor brush always sits behind her with a pile of crap laying next to it, she cant even just scoop it up and bin it, it just sits there

Reactions: 6
So since she left the live she’s posting videos on her back up account when apparently seeing to the kids...wtf. Someone’s asked where her weans are.

Reactions: 2
She does herself no favours , this is why the cretin crew say what they say and tik tok , lives and substances come before anything

Reactions: 1
ITS THE FOOD STAIN ON HRR BOOB WHILE SINGING FOR ME

OK NOW THE BUSH IS DOING SKIN CARE VIDEOS. I....CANT....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.