Rosie Bush aka Rosie Hinton # 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So carol noodle has just put a video on saying she’s done with TikTok she’s sick of getting dragged into things & being accused of things πŸ€” wonder if it’s anything to do with rosies keep your enemies closer video πŸ€”

• Wow
Reactions: 6
They told us to come declare ourselfs last night but blocked people coming in before we even got the chance πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

So carol noodle has just put a video on saying she’s done with TikTok she’s sick of getting dragged into things & being accused of things πŸ€” wonder if it’s anything to do with rosies keep your enemies closer video πŸ€”
It defo will be someone said in Rosies live last night Brian responded to her comment she paused herself then Rosie said to nuala read ur txt and said snakey cunts I'm ragin or something along them lines so 100%

Reactions: 1
Carol_noodle we are all here waiting on you with open arms πŸ‘πŸ˜š we wont judge 😘 Cgx I honestly had a dream steph was messaging me thinking I was Avril 🀭🀭

• Haha
Awww wow is the Elsa thread gone now then last I seen early this morning it was at #14 And carried a warning on the top , I dropped out of commenting on it coz I couldn’t keep up with it @Bostonxx has it gone chick ?

They told us to come declare ourselfs last night but blocked people coming in before we even got the chance πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

It defo will be someone said in Rosies live last night Brian responded to her comment she paused herself then Rosie said to nuala read ur txt and said snakey cunts I'm ragin or something along them lines so 100%
We knew that love affair wouldn't last longπŸ™„

@Cgx she was just shouting about going to stay with Nuala then stay with carol a night now carols in the firing line too πŸ™ˆ who needs a tv when you’ve got TikTok πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
3 hours ago a video tribute to the ginger growler , 1 hour ago she’s done looks like Rosie forgot to tell her directly she’s got a problem with her now For speaking to Brian .... what will nuala do now surely the loyalty should lie with her fellow country woman 🀣🀣🀣

this is what will happen if nuala stays impartial she will also face the wrath of Rosie coz Rosie is a jealous witch it’s her side or nothing

could have written this ending for you girls

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Awww wow is the Elsa thread gone now then last I seen early this morning it was at #14 And carried a warning on the top , I dropped out of commenting on it coz I couldn’t keep up with it @Bostonxx has it gone chick ?

• Heart
Anyone noticed skye still has 18.5k followers but she was deleting loads of followers πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ it's all Rosies followers no doubt πŸ˜‚

What happend when truth about Rosie went live? Did they speak or anything did anyone see it?

Reactions: 1
3 hours ago a video tribute to the ginger growler , 1 hour ago she’s done looks like Rosie forgot to tell her directly she’s got a problem with her now For speaking to Brian .... what will nuala do now surely the loyalty should lie with her fellow country woman 🀣🀣🀣

this is what will happen if nuala stays impartial she will also face the wrath of Rosie coz Rosie is a jealous witch it’s her side or nothing

could have written this ending for you girls
lucky escape Carol, now get your phone number changed and private all your social media!

Anyone noticed skye still has 18.5k followers but she was deleting loads of followers πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ it's all Rosies followers no doubt πŸ˜‚

What happend when truth about Rosie went live? Did they speak or anything did anyone see it?
Said she had deleted 300 earlier but tiktok has stopped her from deleting any more today...πŸ€₯

• Haha
18k most of which will be government spy accounts gathering evidence for there fraud case... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ pretty sure the oap of the twosome has previous for it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Why would I want to spoil the surprise looking forward to there two page spread in the digger or some other shite paper πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
ATTENTION ALL MR AND MRS SKYE FANS NEW THREAD READY AND WAITING

Skyethomson5luvspbws - aka Mr and Mrs Skye

Had to use her tiktok name

Reactions: 8
Done a lot of ppl over. It’s been coming for along time.
See why would you make yourself so public if there's skeletons in the closet, you'd be keeping your head down and living a quiet life.

ATTENTION ALL MR AND MRS SKYE FANS NEW THREAD READY AND WAITING

Skyethomson5luvspbws - aka Mr and Mrs Skye

Had to use her tiktok name
The mods cut off their last thread.. Weren't relevant enoughπŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.