Rosie Bush aka Rosie Hinton # 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jump over to their thread ladies , any news on Rosie ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 for people that detest her they quite like taking her thunder

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Good evening all👋 had a wee catch up there. Been a quiet weekend for Rosie. Though I see Al Capone and wee yappy are still at it.

Reactions: 4
Just seen Rosie’s going live with her new grooming victim nuala but on her happy sniper account it’s not got 5k on it ... have they changed the rules on duals

Good evening all👋 had a wee catch up there. Been a quiet weekend for Rosie. Though I see Al Capone and wee yappy are still at it.
Trying to get the thread back on to the person it’s about before we are all given marks by the tattle admin lol , aye massive weekend she’s managed to clear 5 years of acne in 1 weekend with a filter 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And can someone for the love of God tell me how barking Burke's 36 but face like a 70yr old 🤮 more wrinkles than a deflated balloon
I've wondered that since she said her age, I'd have put her late 40's /early 50's

Just seen Rosie’s going live with her new grooming victim nuala but on her happy sniper account it’s not got 5k on it ... have they changed the rules on duals

Trying to get the thread back on to the person it’s about before we are all given marks by the tattle admin lol , aye massive weekend she’s managed to clear 5 years of acne in 1 weekend with a filter 🤣🤣🤣
Yes, it's back to 5k, was 1k for a while. I've learned that from tictokers! I don't post myself😂

Reactions: 2
ROSIE WE SEE THROUGH YOUR ATTEMPTS AT IMAGE CONTROL AND WE WILL BE HERE WHEN YOUR MASKS SLIPS AGAIN

DIRTY LOWLIFE

The only thing she can fight is the urge to get up off the sofa and see to her wains🙄
ano yet to hear a day go by were one off her videos doesnt have one of here wanes crying in it while shes to busy sitting trying to gain some status on tiktok 😭😭😭😭

Right guys this thread needs to be kept to Rosie , you can mention the others but only if it’s in direct context of Rosie , for Glasgow’s finest couple see above for a link to their own thread

the tattle admins don’t like threads being derailed from the person and start giving out Warnings

so let’s keep this all about our favourite manipulative lying friendly coke loving pretender 😁😁

Reactions: 9
Is she live with her grooming victim ? I seriously can’t be bothered looking after a weekend of damage limitation manipulation videos

• Haha
who in their right mind has 500 pound to stick in rosies pay pal
Im so bleeping baffled

Reactions: 3
I think its a joke but u cant tell when shes lying or not :/
She’s always lying , the videos this weekend are just her trying to control how people view her nobody’s that’s daft to be honest apart from her half wit followers

Nahhhhhhhhh I’m not buying it 🙈🤢. Shes trying to pull the wool over everyones eyes and its not even slightly believable. She cant be less than 50. Theres hard paper rounds and then there’s that. Jesus bleeping christ if I were ageing that badly I’d spend less time on tik tok acting like a fanny and more time finding ways to sort that old wrinkled face out🤮😂. She wouldnt look out of place in my grannies care home 😂. Shes got a cheek to try slaughter anyone.

Im in stephanies live and they are still going on about rosie😂😂 THEY NEED TO STOP! THEY MUST FANCY HER

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.