Rosie Bush #40 Trouble in Paradise for Social Works New Star. But How Long Til Longboobs Heads Back to the Spa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie no so long ago brought the allan bryant story up too , she doesn’t care - these are real life people , not gossip ffs
I genuinely wouldn't haven't brought it up if miss jj never mentioned it first and said it was all lies. Because it wasn't.

Reactions: 4
No doubt Janine will be on greeting the morra when she sobers up, post a few tiktoks of deid relatives or sob stories for sympathy and get on with her sad lonely life polishing her tacky tiles & getting her Fanny tattoo oot on the internet , while those weans who were victims of absolutely horrific things most likely suffer every day dealing with what they went through . Janine said it never happened though, was all lies 🥴

Reactions: 6
The add to the madness, Stacy thinks Rosie & Cher were in the St Enoch centre looking for her hahahaha 😭
IMG_8209.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Let’s not forget the abuse Rosie has subjected her own kids to. Pot kettle black comes to mind and as for JJ…I hope the fear is ripping outta her tomorrow

Reactions: 8
The lassie Rosie & Cher are saying was asked by Lydo to go a drive when she was 15 is in mad Janine’s comments , she’s saying Lydo’s no done anything wrong but said he was in his car.
IMG_8229.jpeg

IMG_8231.jpeg

IMG_8232.jpeg

---
There’s the lassie in the box

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Did she say there was someone else there when she was in the car?
I didn’t hear her saying there was someone else in the car. He was making out he never knew her in real life and then the lassie described Lydo , described him as being with a girlfriend at the time & where he stayed I think this is where folk are getting the thing about his ex being in the car.

Reactions: 2
I didn’t hear her saying there was someone else in the car. He was making out he never knew her in real life and then the lassie described Lydo , described him as being with a girlfriend at the time & where he stayed I think this is where folk are getting the thing about his ex being in the car.
Ah right I just heard her say "you were with" and a name, wasn't sure if she meant that was his partner at the time or she was there. Im confused how it came to be she was in his car? Do they know each other?

Reactions: 1
Ah right I just heard her say "you were with" and a name, wasn't sure if she meant that was his partner at the time or she was there. Im confused how it came to be she was in his car? Do they know each other?
He said it was his ex girlfriend, it was her corsa he was driving . He said he didn’t have a licence or a car at the time & the lassie said he drove her in a corsa, Lydo confirmed his ex girlfriend at the time had a corsa.

Reactions: 1
Ding ding ding round 37494882737 😂
---
Louise has Rosies name tattooed on her 😂 and vice versa ffs 🫣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has Big Primm as a mod 😂 take it sausage gate is all forgiven 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did you hear Louise say she doesn't like primm lol
aye & she caller Pingu out for a boxing match then said no i like her, i call Denren out, she is a fat bastard like me 😂
---
Saw penguin on a live the other day never recognised her she’s piled it on
every video i see of hers is a food shop or scarnning a big plate of chinese, she has morphed into big primm 😂
---
Branded for life 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Louise just says her and Rosie have never been apart 🤥
Oh and she’s taking her driving lessons and wants to work on the rigs. Can you imagine that mad bastard oot in the North Sea 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10