Rosie Bush #40 Trouble in Paradise for Social Works New Star. But How Long Til Longboobs Heads Back to the Spa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said that the boy who was at the hotel room for mma his mum was one of those in that satantic pedalo ring in toonheed 😳😳
His mum is apparently Marianne Gallagher who was convicted for her involvement in the ring .

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Someone just asked where the dog is, she said ‘ in the bin’. She’s totally rehomed that dog, I don’t believe she still has him

Reactions: 7
Someone just asked where the dog is, she said ‘ in the bin’. She’s totally rehomed that dog, I don’t believe she still has him
Somebody called caitlyn asked if she still had the dog and she replied no caitlyn

Reactions: 5
The last time she was live she said the dog was gone but I can't remember the excuse she gave. x

Reactions: 5
what boy ??
Theres a youtube video of ryan and a boy doing some sort of interview about mma i think ryan was training the boy or something it was away back when ryan was outed as scotty that i saw this video

Reactions: 3
Apparently he chewed pipes in the bathroom and flooded it which I don't believe for a minute
Of course it wont be the case, she is a lazy bastard who can’t even look after her own kids, no way was she keeping a dog & looking after that. It was all for show on tiktok.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Of course it wont be the case, she is a lazy bastard who can’t even look after her own kids, no way was she keeping a dog & looking after that. It was all for show on tiktok.
Was this the dog that she stole from someone else or another one ?

Reactions: 2
Louise just been in yokers box, sayin she wants to eat her like a cookie n spred her legs 🫣 also said rosie uses her for her money n her fanny is stinkinh 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She just got in the back of a taxi, opened the window and started making dug howling noises😆 half 9 in the morning the driver will be demented by the time he drops her off

• Haha
Reactions: 7