Rosie Bush #40 Trouble in Paradise for Social Works New Star. But How Long Til Longboobs Heads Back to the Spa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie is once again begging you to believe she's in breakdown mode. Let's all feel sorry for the biggest woman on the app.

I for one can't wait to see Steph Yoker ootside her hoose for a change. Can she handle direct sunlight? x

Reactions: 15
Steph yokers away out the back for a joint she’s going nowhere 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’ll be her Christmas shopping money sorted, she’ll be begging fae the spa the morra. Get your purse oot Mary, mind & send enough for the wrapping paper & selotape anaw.
Louise is looking absolutely dreadful tonight, she needs to get Rosie out her life for good before it’s her who ends up in a box.
IMG_5918.jpeg

Reactions: 10
It’s astonishing how tit Louise looks when she’s with Bush. Her poor mum must be worried sick. There’s nothing healthy about that relationship.

Reactions: 12
That’ll be her Christmas shopping money sorted, she’ll be begging fae the spa the morra. Get your purse oot Mary, mind & send enough for the wrapping paper & selotape anaw.
Louise is looking absolutely dreadful tonight, she needs to get Rosie out her life for good before it’s her who ends up in a box.
View attachment 2598899
louise is actually quite likeable when Rosie isn’t about she needs away from her. I feel so sorry for poor Tyler going to school after her nonsense tonight she’s a disgrace

louise is actually quite likeable when Rosie isn’t about she needs away from her. I feel so sorry for poor Tyler going to school after her nonsense tonight she’s a disgrace
She can be hilarious at times when Rosie isn’t on the scene , she’s an arse of a lassie but I find her quite likeable too. She was looking so well when Rosie was off the scene a few months ago when she was starting her college course, she looks hellish tonight.

Reactions: 11
She can be hilarious at times when Rosie isn’t on the scene , she’s an arse of a lassie but I find her quite likeable too. She was looking so well when Rosie was off the scene a few months ago when she was starting her college course, she looks hellish tonight.
totally agree Rosie brings the worst out in anyone that gets involved with her but it’s never her at fault. Wonder if yokes is at topps tiles yet

Reactions: 7
So T is getting grief at school because of her, so she goes live and takes pills. Aye that’ll help matters ffs 🤦‍♀️ Talk about attention seeking. And that was another ambulance on the way, probably police too.

She’s upset that she was falsely accused of messaging a child, she forgets that just days after that carry on she falsely accused Lydo of doing the exact same thing & worse -she intimated he was upto no good with a wee boy in a hotel, greenscreening a link to a video of Lydo & the boy. I’m not Lydo’s biggest fan the guy gives me the heave but that was a totally unacceptable thing to accuse someone of ( the boy turned out to be a friends son who is a MMA fighter a real one no a imaginary one like Lydo, and Lydo was just helping him with his training , there are videos of them training at the gym etc on YouTube ). So it’s not ok for Rosie to be falsely accused of getting up to no good with a child but it’s fine for her to falsely accuse Lydo of the same thing? Nae bother

I
So T is getting grief at school because of her, so she goes live and takes pills. Aye that’ll help matters ffs 🤦‍♀️ Talk about attention seeking. And that was another ambulance on the way, probably police too.
Its people like her that waste emergency services from those that actually need it.
The services are already stretched and they must see her name and just be like not again.
That poor boy needs away far from her where she can't harm him.
These are the years that shape his life and she is destroying any chances he has of making something of himself.

Reactions: 8
I

Its people like her that waste emergency services from those that actually need it.
The services are already stretched and they must see her name and just be like not again.
That poor boy needs away far from her where she can't harm him.
These are the years that shape his life and she is destroying any chances he has of making something of himself.
The mental health system is bursting at the seams, and there she will be taking up a hospital bed again that could go to someone who genuinely needs it.
Social services have failed T dreadfully, it’s sad as duck as he is a lovely wean who idolises his mum, she doesn’t deserve him

So she's back with a bang excellent. I don't know how they cope taking stuff and falling asleep last night I double dunted Night Nurse last night and had a dreams drones were bombing Dundee and my man escaped and didn't take me....I'm actually still raging that he done that I'll bring it up tonight 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who exactly is friends with rosie now as she goes through them like I go through hot dinners.. she's going to end up a lonely old woman full of hate, it won't be long until T gets sick of her too.

Reactions: 6
I should have known better than to go to bed lastnight is she away back to the spa yet?

Reactions: 2
Louise is live on the happenin account. Alanna Blanco has done something. They're saying she came in said Karma is great with a peace sign.
---
Louise is saying Rosie is crying out for help. No she's crying out for attention the same as the time before and the time before that.

Louise just said the story Rosie was telling about T getting jabbed & told his mum was a beast is not true . Louise has been told a different story it was nothing to do with his mums tiktok carry on and it apparently happened some time ago . More lies from Rosie

• Angry
Reactions: 9