Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beebee789

VIP Member
Rosie is once again begging you to believe she's in breakdown mode. Let's all feel sorry for the biggest tramp on the app.

I for one can't wait to see Steph Yoker ootside her hoose for a change. Can she handle direct sunlight? x

Reactions: 15
So she's back with a bang excellent. I don't know how they cope taking stuff and falling asleep last night I double dunted Night Nurse last night and had a dreams drones were bombing Dundee and my man escaped and didn't take me....I'm actually still raging that he done that I'll bring it up tonight 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
How could any man go near that Debbie Cadden? It'd be like pumping that wee green bitch fae the Exorcist

• Haha

Drea2904

Chatty Member
This is actually disgusting that dog was mistreated, the ‘breeder’ apparently took him back and now thinks it’s a good idea to sell him to Rosie bush coming in a taxi, drinking 🥺 that poor dog

Reactions: 14

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Rosie is bargaining with the dog owner, can she come and get the dog and sit in her house til 12.45 til her money goes in to give her the extra £70. I don't know why the hell these people are giving her a dog, she's an absolute car crash, the dog will get forgotten about.

And don't get me started on the PDSA, it should be for people who are struggling and need care for their pets. Not just oh I'm getting a dog let's go and register it at the PDSA 😡 She shouldn't be getting it if she can't pay for general jags etc.

• Angry
  • Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
Rosies live with Debbie on the train. Debbie’s looking stunning as always , her teeth are belters
IMG_6154.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Absolute sin for that dog, he’ll end up landed on some rescue. Wtf is the woman playing at giving a dog with aggression issues to a home with weans. If the dog has been mistreated, Rosies chaotic home is the last thing he needs.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Cass_25

VIP Member
She’s saying she’s taking the dog to the police station tomorrow to register him with her. Anyone ever heard of getting a dug and having to register with the polis?
The woman she’s getting him off is saying the previous owner is never getting him back .
Is this another stolen dug 😭

• Haha
  • Wow

YorkshireMummy

Did anyone see her live last night on the bucky and the absolute crap she was talking about the only reason z is not with her is because she needs 2 on 1 care and that would only happen if she ends up in a long term relationship with someone not in a narcissistic one like she has been.
The poor lassie needed care love and attention not her mum leaving her with her brother so she could get mwi constant.
Always plays herself as the victim and she done stuff for the greater good when the truth is her kids have been the victims of her.
What makes it all the worse is the comments flooding in calling her a great mum and she done the right thing when I believe the option was taken away from her.
It makes me sick!

cctm

VIP Member
That stinking she goes back all the time 😂 it was funny the first couple of times these bangers fell out but when they are at about the 50th time & still repeating the same shite, it gets boring 🥱😂
😂😂😂 at this point it says more about louise going back to her stinking fanny again and again 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Debbie was on ranting about Rosie bringing that on live last night with “her man”. How about your mum shouldn’t be touching another woman up & getting his rancid knob out infront of her while her child is in the house knowing she is on the live the creepy bastard!

Cass_25

VIP Member
Has anyone ever seen Blanco & Lyndsay Lala in the same room, spitting image of each other . Wtfs Blanco been eating on her time aff the app, or wits she no been eating 😭😂

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Folk are asking where her dug is, she’s said he chewed through the pipes in her bathroom and her bathroom got flooded so he’s ‘ away staying with her pal for the weekend’ as she’s going out this weekend. What’s the betting the dugs never seen again

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Louise just been in yokers box, sayin she wants to eat her like a cookie n spred her legs 🫣 also said rosie uses her for her money n her fanny is stinkinh 😂😂
That stinking she goes back all the time 😂 it was funny the first couple of times these bangers fell out but when they are at about the 50th time & still repeating the same shite, it gets boring 🥱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Cass_25

VIP Member
She really needs to phone the polis and have him removed from her home. Fucking awful this is going on while T is in the house that poor wean . Debbie’s mans a bogging beasty bastard

Cass_25

VIP Member
You’d think she’d be looking a bit better after the health kick she was on , vitamin C’d oot her nut

• Haha