Rosie Bush #40 Trouble in Paradise for Social Works New Star. But How Long Til Longboobs Heads Back to the Spa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louise just says her and Rosie have never been apart πŸ€₯
Oh and she’s taking her driving lessons and wants to work on the rigs. Can you imagine that mad bastard oot in the North Sea 😭
Better option than her being on the roads 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh and she’s taking her driving lessons and wants to work on the rigs. Can you imagine that mad bastard oot in the North Sea 😭
She failed the survival course for the rigs but she's going to sit it again. x 😟

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ding ding ding round 37494882737 πŸ˜‚
---
Louise has Rosies name tattooed on her πŸ˜‚ and vice versa ffs πŸ«£πŸ˜‚
Surely bleeping not, the last time Rosie got a tattoo she only got 1 weans name cause it was too sore 😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh was she at court today ? x
Yeah v Jacks dad , cos his dad wants access, she was supposed to go last year but ran away to spain and was hoping to stay in spain but her plan never worked , its this is new date i believe according to shellfish page & her own videos , she is basically saying doesnt matter what happens cos its up to Jack & he will refuse visits, why is she stopping a relationship with his dad ?? She wants to be in control , on one hand the dad gets slaughtered for not seeing him - i hope she gets told & the wee guy gets to see his dad & family not just her , he needs normal things

Reactions: 6
Yeah v Jacks dad , cos his dad wants access, she was supposed to go last year but ran away to spain and was hoping to stay in spain but her plan never worked , its this is new date i believe according to shellfish page & her own videos , she is basically saying doesnt matter what happens cos its up to Jack & he will refuse visits, why is she stopping a relationship with his dad ?? She wants to be in control , on one hand the dad gets slaughtered for not seeing him - i hope she gets told & the wee guy gets to see his dad & family not just her , he needs normal things
Would love to hear the outcome. x

Reactions: 3
Louise is sitting in the cinema shouting about denrens medium mum saying that supposedly carol messaged her saying she felt connected to her, obviously fishing to do a reading for her and use what she knows about Rosie.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
At least she has a goal to work instead of full time begging on Tic Tok like the rest of these muppets.

I quite like Louise. I know she's a bampot but there's something endearing about her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She failed the survival course for the rigs but she's going to sit it again. x 😟
Β£1k it cost her she said, must be great being a dole dosser, pulling Β£1k out her arse whenever the need arises.
---
Surely bleeping not, the last time Rosie got a tattoo she only got 1 weans name cause it was too sore 😭😭😭😭😭
she got louise & she got zara on her today πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Β£1k it cost her she said, must be great being a dole dosser, pulling Β£1k out her arse whenever the need arises.
---

she got louise & she got zara on her today πŸ˜‚
Better than spending 1k on bevvy and gear.

No sure how well she would do weeks on end on a rig with no drink or drugs tho.

At least she has a goal to work instead of full time begging on Tic Tok like the rest of these muppets.

I quite like Louise. I know she's a bampot but there's something endearing about her.
I've got a goal for Nigella Lawson to bring me breakfast in bed.

Fingers crossed for both of us.

• Haha
The north east is rife with alcohol fuelled carry ons from the rig workers tbh. I once had to get a train from Aberdeen to York and it was obviously a day when loads of riggies were coming onshore and heading down south to get back home, and they were drinking on the train from early doors. One of them was passed out drunk, and I am talking comatose, by the time we hit Waverley.

We can all imagine the madness that would happen in the weeks she would be back. But saying that, do they do D&A tests on the rigs?
Yes they 100% do. It's an extremely risky job and all workers are expected to be able to help the crew in an emergency as it takes hours for emergency services to get to the rig.

A family member used to work the rigs and they would get steaming every day when back onshore because they didn't know how to fill their days after working constantly for weeks away from family.

As alluring as the wage is, it's not for the faint hearted. It's gruelling.

Reactions: 6