Rosie Bush #40 Trouble in Paradise for Social Works New Star. But How Long Til Longboobs Heads Back to the Spa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The north east is rife with alcohol fuelled carry ons from the rig workers tbh. I once had to get a train from Aberdeen to York and it was obviously a day when loads of riggies were coming onshore and heading down south to get back home, and they were drinking on the train from early doors. One of them was passed out drunk, and I am talking comatose, by the time we hit Waverley.
Was Stephanie Vavron with them trying to get a shag 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aye she was right at the front of the queue to give them a gobble under the 4 seater table due to her wearing a sunflower lanyard.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It must be time for them to have fell oot, come on bush geeze a show 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Would love to hear the outcome. x
Not sure , but shes posting on fb saying her son is crying & she wont make him do something he doesn’t want to do , so maybe his dad got visits which seemingly went great in the past until he got a gf & stacey stopped him seeing his dad , shes not happy at all , i would love to see that wee boy get to see another side of life away from her paranoid life style

Reactions: 5
Not sure , but shes posting on fb saying her son is crying & she wont make him do something he doesn’t want to do , so maybe his dad got visits which seemingly went great in the past until he got a gf & stacey stopped him seeing his dad , shes not happy at all , i would love to see that wee boy get to see another side of life away from her paranoid life style
Definitely. The life he has now is not normal for a boy his age. x

Reactions: 2
Rosie is live, on the drink and tonight's guest bampot is that Stuart one, Cher in the comments.

Reactions: 5
I just said that exact same thing shes annoyed by him already!! Who was he arguing with? Why is she away off?
She said he was having a domestic ?? 🍿
I don't know where they went , but come back for a good old fashioned Rosie shitshow.

Reactions: 4
Thought stuart didn’t like John Shields? Now he is modelling himself on him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shes just admitted she scratched her own face when fighting with that stace

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s going on about Aldo’s tweets, she never had a problem with them at the time when they were first outed

Reactions: 8
She said that the boy who was at the hotel room for mma his mum was one of those in that satantic pedalo ring in toonheed 😳😳

• Wow
Reactions: 4