Rosie Bush #40 Trouble in Paradise for Social Works New Star. But How Long Til Longboobs Heads Back to the Spa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Kyle's mother was involved with the sadistic p ring that's been reported over the last year. Miss jj said it's lies and "nothing even happened" the full case is sick. But his mum is Marianne Gallagher.

---
Edit - not that that makes Ryan a pedalo but I just got riled up at jj saying Kyle's mum is nothing to do with it when she was.
Fucksake that’s horrific.
Janine’s behaviour is bowfing. There’s possibly victims involved here Ffs

Reactions: 5
Rosie is saying the wee boy Lydo took to the hotels mum was done for being in a P do ring . I hope she’s got receipts as that’s some serious allegations she’s made about Lydo tonight .
Howling at how triggered mad mental Janine is though💀😭😭
She's been licking frogs or something again, she's bleeping manic!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Funny how she's waited until tonight to say this. x 😡
It was someone In her comments who mentioned the boys mum and must have sent Rosie receipts , Rosie’s shown the video of the wean in the hotel with Lydo before several months back

Fucksake that’s horrific.
Janine’s behaviour is bowfing. There’s possibly victims involved here Ffs
It's the case that Scottish Mandy woman was covering and kept getting her accounts taken down becusse it was so graphic. I actually liked jj until she comment and said that it was lies about Kyle's mum and nothing happened because it absolutely did.

Reactions: 4
Funny how she's waited until tonight to say this. x 😡
It was a comment that came in her live and said it, I don't think Rosie knew about it before that (I'm giving her benefit of the doubt)
Sorry, seen case already commented this above

That Janine is mental tonight!

Reactions: 3
How can mad Janine sit there and say it isn’t true when there’s proof out there that his mum was involved . Janines an absolute horror who needs to lay aff the gear

Reactions: 4
Rosies sitting playing a game & mad mental Janine’s still going on. Affected much 😂

• Haha
Rosie just drawing while janine continues repeating the same shite over and over but she's definitely sober 🤥

• Haha
Janines so concerned about Lydos mental health that instead of seeing if he’s ok she’s sitting on live high as a kite giving herself a showing up . She’s said she’s worried he could unalive himself through this - away support yer pal then ya heidcase
---
Janines acting like Amanda Britt when she changes the words to songs . Absolute riddy

Reactions: 7
Folk are asking where her dug is, she’s said he chewed through the pipes in her bathroom and her bathroom got flooded so he’s ‘ away staying with her pal for the weekend’ as she’s going out this weekend. What’s the betting the dugs never seen again
My puppy has chewed my kitchen lino but I'm not punting him here there and everywhere to get away from him. I went and spent my night in b and q buying laminate flooring lol. Puppies chew it's what they all do for a time.

A comment came up there about the wee boys mum being in the the p do ring , it came up and disappeared too quickly for me to screenshot but Janine said shut up that’s not true it’ll be Rosie on a fake account . It’s very true Janine ffs. Those poor weans who were victims of all that, I mind it on the news at the time . How can Janine say it’s not true, the woman and the rest were convicted of it .

Theres still no proof Lydos done anything right enough other than take the child to MMA fights and help him with training , as much as I canny go Lydo you canny accuse someone of being a beast without proof .

Reactions: 7
That Kyle's mother was involved with the sadistic p ring that's been reported over the last year. Miss jj said it's lies and "nothing even happened" the full case is sick. But his mum is Marianne Gallagher.

---
Edit - not that that makes Ryan a pedalo but I just got riled up at jj saying Kyle's mum is nothing to do with it when she was.
Elaine had her name changed while on bail so no one at her new address would know it was her...but she obviously had the more serious charge. How would u not know

Reactions: 2
It’s horrific for the weans who have been victims of that , I hope to god nothing happened to her son too, I dread to think what kind of life he had with that as a mother. If it has been totally innocent with Lydo, and it has only been wrestling related his involvement with the child then it maybe gave the wee boy some escapism from what was most likely a hellish home life. He’s an adult now, on tiktok he seems to have done well with his MMA.

A comment came up there about the wee boys mum being in the the p do ring , it came up and disappeared too quickly for me to screenshot but Janine said shut up that’s not true it’ll be Rosie on a fake account . It’s very true Janine ffs. Those poor weans who were victims of all that, I mind it on the news at the time . How can Janine say it’s not true, the woman and the rest were convicted of it .

Theres still no proof Lydos done anything right enough other than take the child to MMA fights and help him with training , as much as I canny go Lydo you canny accuse someone of being a beast without proof .
It was mentioned in Ryan's comments months ago so I went for a look. I'm almost sure Kyle's mum is Marianne, his gran is an Owens and she's got in laws by the name Lannery. All names involved in this pedalo ring. Doesn't mean Kyle or Ryan's done anything wrong but it definitely doesn't mean that "nothing happened and it was all lies"

It was mentioned in Ryan's comments months ago so I went for a look. I'm almost sure Kyle's mum is Marianne, his gran is an Owens and she's got in laws by the name Lannery. All names involved in this pedalo ring. Doesn't mean Kyle or Ryan's done anything wrong but it definitely doesn't mean that "nothing happened and it was all lies"
Rosie no so long ago brought the allan bryant story up too , she doesn’t care - these are real life people , not gossip ffs