Rosie Bush #40 Trouble in Paradise for Social Works New Star. But How Long Til Longboobs Heads Back to the Spa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Folk are asking where her dug is, she’s said he chewed through the pipes in her bathroom and her bathroom got flooded so he’s ‘ away staying with her pal for the weekend’ as she’s going out this weekend. What’s the betting the dugs never seen again

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Rosie & Cher said Lydo’s a beast , Janines no happy about it. She’s just been screaming at Rosie, the positivity ripping oot of Janine as always 🥴
Are they off live now ?Cher will have been filling Rosie’s head with nonsense today. x

Reactions: 1
Rosie is saying the wee boy Lydo took to the hotels mum was done for being in a P do ring . I hope she’s got receipts as that’s some serious allegations she’s made about Lydo tonight .
Howling at how triggered mad mental Janine is though💀😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That Kyle's mother was involved with the sadistic p ring that's been reported over the last year. Miss jj said it's lies and "nothing even happened" the full case is sick. But his mum is Marianne Gallagher.

---
Edit - not that that makes Ryan a pedalo but I just got riled up at jj saying Kyle's mum is nothing to do with it when she was.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Rosie is saying the wee boy Lydo took to the hotels mum was done for being in a P do ring . I hope she’s got receipts as that’s some serious allegations she’s made about Lydo tonight .
Howling at how triggered mad mental Janine is though💀😭😭
Funny how she's waited until tonight to say this. x 😡

Reactions: 4