Rosie Bush #4 Naming plooks, and taking down tattle...Bush the dosser is awfy rattled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's loads of them weirdo hunter groups maybe they would do something

Meant to say p**do hunter groups but obviously tattle life does a better job of filtering out certain words than tiktok does...tiktok gives them a platform 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Always makes me laugh when folk announce they're coming to your door.
Like, if you're gonna do it, do it. Don't mouth off about it 🤣

If she was any kind of the big man she makes out, she would have already been. Pure gobshite knows she'd get kicked about like an empty carrier bag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
What’s she going to do when she gets to the door ask if she can “ pump yer wean “ , did i hear a sigh of disdain from the guy in the box when she announced they all “ pump weans “ ?

Reactions: 3
Rosie said herself last night was a bit of a blur.
There shes trying to stutter out why they videos should be sent to SW, its when I done this naw its when a was saying emm all that stuff

Your a beast hen stop being a dirty cow!
I have re
There’s dark humour then there’s talking sexually about your own weans...... some things are just wrong and unacceptable no matter how much you try pretend it’s just dark humour.
It's not any sort of "humour" I would say I enjoy some dark humour but it has NEVER OR NEVER WILL be about the sexual explotation , sexual abuse of children , taken the piss out of someone's ASN 😳😳 That's not a joke at all nothing to be joked about. Never will be but miss bush thinks it's funny oh okay rossie you tell yourself that !! 🤢🤢 Sick she's vile and she needs SW TO TAKE THEY KIDS , the only contact should be supervised , bathing her kid should be a no go for this beast of a woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Its like that episode of gogglebox...we all like a bad boy...yeah but not a bloody terrorist. Well we all like dark humour Rosie but not about sexually abusing children, your own children! To strangers online! Idiot

Reactions: 7
Here see if she ever did that. Message me your address I’d be there in a heart beat.
Don’t worry about me, i have dealt with bigger & better than her before in my time. If she wants to come see me, she is more than welcome ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 9
And has for defending sticking up for this absolute beast of a woman hahahhaha don't make me laugh her day will come it has to surely no beast can continue the way she does ha ha ha 😂 and beasts in her comment section defending vulgar behaviour. I will continue to watch and report you Rosie and one day you will fall and no one will help you back up you deserve to be on the gutter you absolute beastttttttt !! Meant to have your daughter but sitting on tik tok for some sort of validation , I maybe on this thread waiting for you to fall but the I'm also a parent to my kids but the thing is I parent them and shape them for the future, shelter them from things they do not need to know or understand what do you do fill your kids life's with tramua , sexual abuse , sexual explotation , treat your daughter like a money maker who the duck would be jealous of you have a look at yourself beast 😳😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
Using the excuse oh its dark humour... not dark humour saying youre sexually abusing your own kids but obviously coz shes a woman and coz shes tik tok famous it makes it awwwww ok. Nah YOURE A BEAST ROSIE x

Reactions: 6
I'm not going to lie guys I had to come off this last night I was so distressed and felt sick to my stomach after hearing what she said about those kids. I didn't even manage to screen record it all but please take my word for it. She went into detail about having sex with both of them and how her son would love it. She even offered to wake him up to see. I feel so so sick. I have tears in my eyes even repeating this.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Nah that isnt a joke. Im all for a joke trust me i am immature as they come. But ffs, she is supposed to be protecting they kids! Beasty woman WILLL come whats coming to her. Can see the fear in her face tbh I think she knows she needs to watch whats shes saying on live when shes full of it!

You can see from others comments around the time I posted my screen recording here that that's what she was talking about on live for a good 10 minutes anyways.

I'm not going to lie guys I had to come off this last night I was so distressed and felt sick to my stomach after hearing what she said about those kids. I didn't even manage to screen record it all but please take my word for it. She went into detail about having sex with both of them and how her son would love it. She even offered to wake him up to see. I feel so so sick. I have tears in my eyes even repeating this.
But she is a good mum so all will be forgotten 🥴

this is probably the worst she has ever been by sounds of it. Very disturbing that she finds talking about her own kids like this as dark humour. There is nothing humorous about the SA of a child 🤢

Reactions: 8
Just caught her videos there 🤣🤣🤣🤣 "all these witches are scared of me" no no we are not hahahahahaha all those followers of her must be beasts as well if they find jokes about sexually abusing kids funny 🤢 bogan behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can I just add as well one of the boys who had been live with her all night whiles she was saying stuff like this left. He went from laughing and joking with her to being absolutely gob smacked and shaking his head. He even wrote in her comments to stop. Just incase anyone is directed here to be nosey.

• Wow
Her kids being exposed to that is horrifying. They are needing kept away from her. Wanting to sexually abuse her own kids, she's needing locked up and the key thrown away

The worrying thing is it's so easy for her to say it on lives to make others laugh because she's that desperate for pals...it'll soon become easy for her to do it to make the right people happy
I feel extremely sick for saying that but unfortunately I worry that its true. She'll do anything to remain in the spotlight. These kids need taken away from her pronto

Reactions: 5
Has anyone actually seen the daughter in the past month or so? I'm a bit out of the loop and can't watch Rosie anymore without scratching my eyes out, but she keeps saying she's with her sister. We know this is a lie because she has no relationship with her sister. We're assuming Social Work and Respite have stepped in but then Rosie is now posting old videos of Z pretending they are recent. That's quite bizarre behaviour. And given her recent crazy talk I'm a bit concerned about where this little girl actually is right now.

I only saw what was put on here and that was enough to turn my stomach.

I think there was confusion in that chat RE locations. I’m the one from Motherwell, as I have stated many times (expecting a slagging of my own lol). I’ll stand by any comment I have made on anything that has been put on a public platform.

I’m not ashamed of the morals and values my opinions are built on, the experiences I’ve had to learn from, so not sure what they hope to gain by ‘exposing’ me. What, as someone who advocates for vulnerable women and children? As someone who shut down the real life acquaintance of Rosie’s who came on here and crossed a line by talking about having videos and getting their social worker friend to photograph their files? How bleeping ridiculous.

I can guarantee if anyone came to my door they would find themselves punted straight into the Strathy loch then carted to the Windmillhill Street cells.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Has anyone actually seen the daughter in the past month or so? I'm a bit out of the loop and can't watch Rosie anymore without scratching my eyes out, but she keeps saying she's with her sister. We know this is a lie because she has no relationship with her sister. We're assuming Social Work and Respite have stepped in but then Rosie is now posting old videos of Z pretending they are recent. That's quite bizarre behaviour. And given her recent crazy talk I'm a bit concerned about where this little girl actually is right now.
I think she’s got her scheduled visit with her today hence her being in the bath on her live earlier she wasn’t there last night and hasn’t been there for ages , she clearly gets dropped off to her for allowed contact there’s no way a friend or sister would keep her this long do door to door drop offs and sit happy taking over her responsibilities watching her on lives , out boozing and getting expensive hair do’s while they are sat at home restricted because they have to undertake Rosie’s responsibilities

She’s fucked up in the heed big paedophile bastard🤢🤮 lock her up and throw the key away honestly a waste a air this woman is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.