Rosie Bush #4 Naming plooks, and taking down tattle...Bush the dosser is awfy rattled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iv just read on the other thread that Blair slept with Rosie surely that’s not true?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She was saying earlier the VIP member she spoke to told her that if she goes private and doesn't make money off tiktok we would need to stop talking about her. No even an hour later she's live begging for gifts with James!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She was saying earlier the VIP member she spoke to told her that if she goes private and doesn't make money off tiktok we would need to stop talking about her. No even an hour later she's live begging for gifts with James!
Wisnae me 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Too much to recap 😂
Just caught up on it all tonight maaaan ffs.

I dont think anyone should respond to any specific username call outs/reply with personal circumstances. (Just in my opinion)

Just think it turns into being a circus on here, but each to their own. :giggle:

Reactions: 11
Too much to recap 😂

I dont think anyone should respond to any specific username call outs/reply with personal circumstances. (Just in my opinion)

Just think it turns into being a circus on here, but each to their own. :giggle:
I don't think anyone has replied about personal circumstances have they?

Reactions: 2
Too much to recap 😂

its hard not to when we are slated for having decency and being concerned for her children. Silly cunts need to realise my daughter was non verbal for along time her bullshit worries me! I only hope Z is not there and btw Rosie I will bleeping say it to your face one mother of an autistic child to another!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder if Rosie knows that her child's DLA is for the child , for things like activitys , extra education , therapy , sensory toys , clothing , bus passes , iPads , the list is endless on how valuable the DLA benefit is to a child with ASN , It can really help them flourish or if your child has nothing they need that month put it in a locked fund for when the child is older to help them transition into adulthood. It is not an award for the parent to spend on drink , vapes , drugs , designer clothes , hair extensions , Botox , nails, nights out , bingo.

Hopefully the dwp catch up with her if it's true she doesn't have her youngest daughter. As that is benefit fraud.

I get DLA for my son and it helps him in so many ways , he gets to go to groups that help him with his social skills , he gets things for his sensory room , he gets breaks away but most importantly he gets the therapy he needs because cahms appointments a few and far between. If only little miss Rosie realised how valuable it is to autistic children and how beneficial it is to the child. My son would live in the science centre if he could his DLA enables him to visit often. Maybe Rosie could take note on how to spend it on your CHILD.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I feel sorry for everyone she has shat on , and for the vulnerable folk in her comments constantly hyping her up , oh your the best Rosie, your amazing, Rosie wake-up your the issue!! You have a majorly problem with attachment!! You attach yourself to anything then once they don’t fit into your agenda you call them out for being a snake! Turn everyone against them, I think there’s is a word for that , oh yes it’s a NARCISSIST

• Heart
Is her live buffering for anyone else? Surely with the amount of cash she gets she can afford a decent connection.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So that’s me she’s talked about today, slowpoker, tired granny and other people all in one day 🥳

We all got a shout out by a big Glasgow celebrity. Don’t think I’ll sleep tonight with happiness.

• Haha
So that’s me she’s talked about today, slowpoker, tired granny and other people all in one day 🥳

We all got a shout out by a big Glasgow celebrity. Don’t think I’ll sleep tonight with happiness.
She is really rattled , funny she makes a video insinuating that a gran on tattle can't take her grandchildren because she is on "tattle" however it's Rosie's job as a mother to have her children majority of the time but instead she yells at one to stay in a room the other one no where to be seen , or she's steaming drunk trying to make small talk with a taxi driver , roll about McDonald's floor , sit on tik tok daily for hours some times dressed as a joobie or a willy she can't be judging no one surely no ? And also she doesn't know said Grann in question I don't think Double standards much 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
On begging for gifts baffling ha ha. More baffling that people send it ha ha then moaning that they are not the "right" gifts😂. I'm missing a trick here heres me on tattle genuinely concerned for children's safety and then you got the likes of Rosie begging for gifts but she's a top maw remember ha . And before she attempts to come for me I'm up as my child won't sleep. And I don't yell at him to sleep I comfort him make sure he's okay sit at the bottom of his bed so he feels comfort and love it's no hard really it's not.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.