Rosie Bush #4 Naming plooks, and taking down tattle...Bush the dosser is awfy rattled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just add as well one of the boys who had been live with her all night whiles she was saying stuff like this left. He went from laughing and joking with her to being absolutely gob smacked and shaking his head. He even wrote in her comments to stop. Just incase anyone is directed here to be nosey.
I noticed one of the guys stopped laughing with her, she made a comment that I guess what supposed to be funny & he just left her on an awkward silence, surely she realises the line between a joke and beasty behaviour?
She is that desperate to have everyone laughing at her and keep her pals there she will say and do anything, including these jokes about her kids, I am sure there are other things you could joke about that may be funny. Dont know why your children have to be mixed in to it.

Reactions: 4
I noticed one of the guys stopped laughing with her, she made a comment that I guess what supposed to be funny & he just left her on an awkward silence, surely she realises the line between a joke and beasty behaviour?
She is that desperate to have everyone laughing at her and keep her pals there she will say and do anything, including these jokes about her kids, I am sure there are other things you could joke about that may be funny. Dont know why your children have to be mixed in to it.
That fat guy was howling the whole way through if it's him. He was practically pissing himself. Honestly don't know if these people are laughing with her or at her at this point because I felt ill watching it

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I get absolutely furious and feel sick to my stomach at the thought of anyone hurting my children its defo not something i would find funny and joke about

• Heart
That fat guy was howling the whole way through if it's him. He was practically pissing himself. Honestly don't know if these people are laughing with her or at her at this point because I felt ill watching it
I thought I heard a sigh of disdain from a guy on the one you posted about we all pump weans kinda like a oaaaaft could have just been the way it cut off tho

Reactions: 2
Does she not realise we only speak about the stuff she puts out there? And by her 'talking about it to wind us up' is only makes her look worse as a beasty maw!

Reactions: 5
Why does she think we are all scared of her😳🤣 still yet to see her follow through with any of her threats yet WERE ALL SCARED OF HER😂😂😂😂😂 aww rosie hen u dnt half make us laugh but were laughing AT you no WITH u darlin’ 😘

Reactions: 3
Have yous ever come across the Scottish mum on tik tok from Aberdeen, her wee boy has autism too, she talks a lot about what it’s like and how hard it is. She seems so strong and comes across as sonunderstanding of her child’s needs. I’d love to hear her take on the way Bush parents her SEN children.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I know thats what i was thinking that profile pic has innocent kids on it so out of order regardless of whether it is her or not
Yeah just because she chooses to post her kids online and share her address doesn't mean the person she thinks she's exposing wants that.

Why is she exposing others kids on TT
Because she's a beast. She's outted herself as one for the last time last night.

• Heart
You seen the comment on the video from her if she’s so sure she’s her why wouldn’t she know anything else about her

Reactions: 1
Actually cant believe that people can stick up for her or try to say it's the folk on here who are bad parents etc. She is utterly vile and reprehensible.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.