Rosie Bush #4 Naming plooks, and taking down tattle...Bush the dosser is awfy rattled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just said she knows where Larkin lives, knows full names and addresses. She knows who spanner is and she just said some absolutely vile things about tired granny that I don't feel needs repeated unless she sees this.

I'm not cutting their faces out because they've laughed about sexual assaulting kids.
I look forward to a visit then 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone actually care if Rosie found out who they are? A couldn’t care less if anyone found out who I am a would say any of this tit to her face 😂 no problem 😂 she obv thinks we are all wee daft cretins, you’ve no clueeee doll
Well I mean I'm not exactly anonymous on here and tiktok I'm surprised she hasn't posted my profile yet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well I mean I'm not exactly anonymous on here and tiktok I'm surprised she hasn't posted my profile yet 😂
I couldn’t give a flying fandango either I’d love her to come see me however I find it hilarious that it annoys her so much that she doesn’t know who any of us are

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she said twice throughout her lives that she knows who you are , apparently you are from motherwell , shes gona find out where you stay & kick your cnut in 💀 her words 🌚
Thats nice 😊 she must have been taking notes in that group chat last year & refers back to them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I couldn’t give a flying fandango either I’d love her to come see me however I find it hilarious that it annoys her so much that she doesn’t know who any of us are
It must be killlllling her. Its a big secret rosieeeee 👻👻

She seems to stay quite up to date with tattle, I am glad. Shes still not bothered tho mind

• Haha
Wanting to batter folk who talk about the vulgar crap she puts out there 🥴 nobody forces her to act the way she does. She has the power to stop us by not acting the way she does but she loves the attention. Plus she is enabled by those who find the vile things she says funny 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We should start giving her clues if she gets any right we could treat her to a phone box for her good work 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So Z has come home this morning it’s been whit 4 hours she’s been on live, caught up on tattle and made tiktocs complaining about the wains cartoons and us all dancing to her tune. Is that her idea on quality family time?

She’s on live whilst giving the wean a bath 😂 is that just to prove she’s there? (One day a week aye) can you no just spend time w the wean n bath her without going on your phone that’s so strange 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wanting to batter folk who talk about the vulgar crap she puts out there 🥴 nobody forces her to act the way she does. She has the power to stop us by not acting the way she does but she loves the attention. Plus she is enabled by those who find the vile things she says funny 🤦🏻‍♀️
This is the issue she wants to get up in the morning and forget about how she's behaved, and hope everyone else does too. Or at least shrugs it off as Rosie being drunk. But last night was just too far.

I am off out now. If anybody wants to batter me i will be in Glasgow City Centre for a day out 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Rosie said herself last night was a bit of a blur.
There shes trying to stutter out why they videos should be sent to SW, its when I done this naw its when a was saying emm all that stuff

Your a beast hen stop being a dirty cow!

This is the issue she wants to get up in the morning and forget about how she's behaved, and hope everyone else does too. Or at least shrugs it off as Rosie being drunk. But last night was just too far.
As long as her group of arse lickers forget she will be happy. They all laugh with her & clap like seals at anything she says anyways. Joke or not, you don’t speak about kids like that. She would be the first to slaughter anyone else who done it 😐

I’m puzzled just watched 5 mins of her live there , we’ve to keep harassing her coz it will help her get a house quicker ( thought she had one already ) , she’ll send the whole live to Caitlin ? Presuming this is her social worker coz just because people don’t find dark humour funny it doesn’t make it any less humourless, then stuttered and stalled replying to someone over what she actually said … she can’t remember now

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why sitting on a live whilst her daughters in a bath?
She knows that, she needs to pretend a bit harder that shes no bothered, her hands go mental when shes all worked up and panicking & is on live for the reassurance that its allll a big joke & carry on.

Why is she on chatting to that Thomas guy on live whilst shes got her daughter in the bath? This woman is unreal !?

Oh now she just has dark humour 🙄🥴🤣🤣🤣

I’m puzzled just watched 5 mins of her live there , we’ve to keep harassing her coz it will help her get a house quicker ( thought she had one already ) , she’ll send the whole live to Caitlin ? Presuming this is her social worker coz just because people don’t find dark humour funny it doesn’t make it any less humourless, then stuttered and stalled replying to someone over what she actually said … she can’t remember now
Glad you noticed this as well 🤣🤣 wasnt just me!

Reactions: 2
There’s dark humour then there’s talking sexually about your own weans...... some things are just wrong and unacceptable no matter how much you try pretend it’s just dark humour.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She can shrug it off cos 200 people in the live found it funny! Does she know all these people PERSONALLY? How does she know they are laughing with her and not at her? How does she know they arent also reporting it to SW? Because they put in a few laughing emojis? Ok Rosie makes perfect sense carry on.

Reactions: 5
Why sitting on a live whilst her daughters in a bath?
She knows that, she needs to pretend a bit harder that shes no bothered, her hands go mental when shes all worked up and panicking & is on live for the reassurance that its allll a big joke & carry on.

Why is she on chatting to that Thomas guy on live whilst shes got her daughter in the bath? This woman is unreal !?

Oh now she just has dark humour 🙄🥴🤣🤣🤣

Glad you noticed this as well 🤣🤣 wasnt just me!
She clearly can’t keep up with her own lies

Reactions: 1
So Z has come home this morning it’s been whit 4 hours she’s been on live, caught up on tattle and made tiktocs complaining about the wains cartoons and us all dancing to her tune. Is that her idea on quality family time?
She's a mess , poor children being around that massive SW failure if you ask me , she's an absolute disgrace, doesn't know how to spend time with her children because she never does it , she's vulgar 😳🤢 ... It's not us on tattle that thrive of the sexual explotation of children it's her and her little enablers on tiktok.

Reactions: 5
She's dropping names of who she thinks started the rumour Z was in care but nobody needed to start a Rumour she told us plenty times that she's at a sisters. People on here just assumed it's not a sister and it's social work. Not that deep
This is what winds me up about her she obv reads this. We address what she says and still she puts her own narrative on it!

The jealousy rips out her where dianne concerned. She's definitely a dianne wannabe
It’s an obsession at this point. You will never be dianne ya bleeping reprobate.

I look forward to a visit then 😊
Here see if she ever did that. Message me your address I’d be there in a heart beat.

Does anyone actually care if Rosie found out who they are? A couldn’t care less if anyone found out who I am a would say any of this tit to her face 😂 no problem 😂 she obv thinks we are all wee daft cretins, you’ve no clueeee doll
Exactly I don’t give a duck what’s she gonna do her and the universal credit crew. duck all that’s what lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.