Rosie Bush #4 Naming plooks, and taking down tattle...Bush the dosser is awfy rattled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie you’re the one putting YOUR LIFE on the internet. People are gonny judge. Especially when your behaviour is bang out of order most of the time. The things you say are honkin why are you surprised that people are getting offended when you talk about kids sexually like that??

Reactions: 1
She's playing a dangerous game. She claims she's moving because she's scared people know her address, the address she's told everyone to come and fight her at, the same house she leaves her son in unsupervised, the same house she tells us is empty when she's out. She leaves so much room for danger and has claimed she's so scared she has to move? But now she's just picking random accounts to expose hoping she's right and wanting to send danger and harm their way? Just because she chooses to live her life like that doesn't mean everyone else does. She also doesn't know who anyone is here, what if she threatens the wrong person? What if one of us are dangerous? This isn't a threat either. Iv spoke about her lack of safe guarding before.

Everyone go report it x
I did, no violation it said. Not sure how else to get it taken down. Wouldn't want anyone's kids being hurt. Especially since Iv commented concern about Rosies kids being hurt and her lack of safe guarding.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She’s just replied to someone on that video saying that we don’t care about her weans 😂 how does she work that one out? that’s why most people don’t like her cos of how she parents and acts as a mother 😂 the weans are lovely well mannered weans, no one has a bad word to say about them. it’s YOU we have the problem with no yer kids?!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Actually cant believe that people can stick up for her or try to say it's the folk on here who are bad parents etc. She is utterly vile and reprehensible.
They honestly can think what they want of me and discuss my parenting all day long I sleep well at night knowing my kids are loved happy and SAFE. The absolute beast , thanks Rosie but my kids are safe without a social worker in sight thanks for your concern though 😂 maybe have some concern over. Your own children's wellbeing beast.

Reactions: 4
She’s just replied to someone on that video saying that we don’t care about her weans 😂 how does she work that one out? that’s why most people don’t like her cos of how she parents and acts as a mother 😂 the weans are lovely well mannered weans, no one has a bad word to say about them. it’s YOU we have the problem with no yer kids?!
SHE DOESNT CARE ABOUT HER OWN KIDS 😭😭😭

Rosie bush #5, Kids where? Hairs a scare, doxxing innocent people & we don't care.

👆🏼Title suggestion

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s fully going after some random woman someone’s apparently found her Twitter as well, how is she so sure that woman’s on this thread 🤣

She’s fully going after some random woman someone’s apparently found her Twitter as well, how is she so sure that woman’s on this thread 🤣
Init imagine this woman gets a phone call and she's pure baffled. "Hello miss, Rosie bush has called the school to complain" eh who?

• Haha
Its all the people in her comments who have never looked on here in their life saying were vile bla bla bla.. what is rosie actually achieving by posting randoms facebook profiles 😭 must be coz shes so no bothered by it all 😭😭 look very bothered to me hun 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bush!! You’ve brought innocent weans into this! NO ONE TALKS BAD ABOUT UR WEANS get that into your thick skulll. Pure playing the victim. You were like this long before tattle was speaking about you so you can’t blame this site. You’re the common denominator in every situation. Just get help. Be a better person. You’re a narcissist

There shes playing the "if i top myself" card 😭 people in her comments need to come read these threads for themselves and see we are not taking just bits and twisting stuff litereally showing exactly what she posts and says yet were all twisting it. Its really grinding her gears that she can't control whats being said she'll say anything to get people on side now

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Its all the people in her comments who have never looked on here in their life saying were vile bla bla bla.. what is rosie actually achieving by posting randoms facebook profiles 😭 must be coz shes so no bothered by it all 😭😭 look very bothered to me hun 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
It’s the people in the comments keeping her going, riling her into a frenzy and sitting watching it unravel. Half of them haven’t been here, they’re the same ones who were asking her ‘will I find the Tattler on Google?’ ‘I haven’t seen it but duck those witches slating your weans’. The rest are sending random screenshots with no context, just filling her head with nonsense. It’s heavy embarrassing and heavy dangerous. What a bleeping mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's actually really worrying when she saying we are the ones endangering her kids when we are the ones concerned that she gets so much money she's asking friends for taps and making videos when they say no? That she's begging for gifts to make income. When she's continuously saying they kids are left in the house themselves, that her son stays in the house by himself until late at night so she can get wrecked, that she's sharing private information about their medical conditioners & mental health when they can't consent, when she feeds words into her sons mouth for him to repeat on live, when she's verbally abusing him on lives, the reason people are so so concerned today is because she spent the majority of her live talking about sexually assaulting her kids, giving them drugs and hitting them. She's the one endangering her kids.

Reactions: 10
Bush!! You’ve brought innocent weans into this! NO ONE TALKS BAD ABOUT UR WEANS get that into your thick skulll. Pure playing the victim. You were like this long before tattle was speaking about you so you can’t blame this site. You’re the common denominator in every situation. Just get help. Be a better person. You’re a narcissist
And tattle life liked her! Lol she’s at it

Reactions: 3
Just awaiting the “ that wasnt me that was Patricia” line since shes got these imaginary split personality along way her imaginary autism🤪🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.