Rosie Bush #4 Naming plooks, and taking down tattle...Bush the dosser is awfy rattled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you ever seen a bleep back track and play down anything as much in all your life!?? Notice in her comments she said it was coz she said she would pump Julieā€™s son!! Naw Rosie you said that about your own kid! Thatā€™s as sick as duck and Iā€™ll tell you something she needs they kids whipped away coz no sound minded mother would dream of thinking that let alone saying it. She refers to this wee angels like their are subhuman, like they are two fuckin emotionless objects. Iā€™d put a blade in any fucker that referenced my child in that context let alone me ever saying it. She tries to be outrageous and vulgar thinking itā€™s a personality quirk when in actual fact she is having paedophilic tendencies towards kids. WHY FUCKIN SAY THEY THINGS!? She has went too fuckin far this time. N outing some lassie just to yet again divert away from the words that came out HER fuckin mouth. These threads are about what you say and do Rosie. Read them!.. all your words and actions. She has made me fuckin sick this is sick sick sick as duck man. Hate that bleep

Reactions: 14
Have you ever seen a bleep back track and play down anything as much in all your life!?? Notice in her comments she said it was coz she said she would pump Julieā€™s son!! Naw Rosie you said that about your own kid! Thatā€™s as sick as duck and Iā€™ll tell you something she needs they kids whipped away coz no sound minded mother would dream of thinking that let alone saying it. She refers to this wee angels like their are subhuman, like they are two fuckin emotionless objects. Iā€™d put a blade in any fucker that referenced my child in that context let alone me ever saying it. She tries to be outrageous and vulgar thinking itā€™s a personality quirk when in actual fact she is having paedophilic tendencies towards kids. WHY FUCKIN SAY THEY THINGS!? She has went too fuckin far this time. N outing some lassie just to yet again divert away from the words that came out HER fuckin mouth. These threads are about what you say and do Rosie. Read them!.. all your words and actions. She has made me fuckin sick this is sick sick sick as duck man. Hate that bleep
She should post the live, post it all. No edits. But she can't because it's true.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She should post the live, post it all. No edits. But she can't because it's true.
Exactly honey, she knows that as a society that talk isnā€™t accepted. She knows exactly what sheā€™s said and now itā€™s being played down and all a joke. I know everyone will have felt as infuriated as me when they heard her words. The frustrating thing for ALL of us is that we are powerless to do anything about it at the minute . Give the bastard enough rope and she will hang herself she canā€™t keep doing this and saying these things about they kids.

She's saying the kids weren't there last night but she was shouting at Tyler to get off the Xbox šŸ˜‚, then she was shouting so loud she woke him up.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The videos been taken down rightly so. Now shes wanting the violins out!! She needs to stop treating her kids & talking to her kids the way she does on live streams for the internet to see (well she needs to stop it no matter wit) but doing it online just isny helping with people having an opinion cos theyre concerned about her kids. When will she realise that? Its naw all about her. Shes just so bothered about having hate but its ok for her to dictate hate on to others, naw hen. Prioritise your tit out right now, dont sexualise your children, dont scream at your children & not expect it not to be reported cos it isnt right. Or even better just log out tiktok and have a private life wae your kids where NOBODY will know ANYTHING to do with your life to talk about? Use your thick skull

She'll be going through her block list to find out who I am šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­

I reported it, it said no violation.
Same. I dunno about the rest of yous but I have no fb or Twitter šŸ¤£ canā€™t stick them. Some poor bass is gonna get their fb account shown saying itā€™s me šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
The videos been taken down rightly so. Now shes wanting the violins out!! She needs to stop treating her kids & talking to her kids the way she does on live streams for the internet to see (well she needs to stop it no matter wit) but doing it online just isny helping with people having an opinion cos theyre concerned about her kids. When will she realise that? Its naw all about her. Shes just so bothered about having hate but its ok for her to dictate hate on to others, naw hen. Prioritise your tit out right now, dont sexualise your children, dont scream at your children & not expect it not to be reported cos it isnt right. Or even better just log out tiktok and have a private life wae your kids where NOBODY will know ANYTHING to do with your life to talk about? Use your thick skull
I can still see the video

Reactions: 1
You are absolutely right. And unfortunately for her wether she likes it or not we as members of the public and adults have a duty of care to every single child and minor in this country , related to us or not. We are being showed abuse here in one form or another, be it verbal emotional or whatever. Even a ā€œposeā€ of threat with her words. Now this isnt going to be tolerated. Not in this day n age when beautiful babies such as baby p were let down by society and authorities. People will NOT turn a blind eye to this Rosie

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She just repost it without the kids. Says she has 2 others to expose but shes dealing with this person first hahahahahahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She blocked my tiktok ages ago because I said something she cooked looked honking šŸ˜‚ Iv been blocked for going into her lives because I don't have any followers so I just watch from a side account. I'm not an arse kiss that will ask her to unblock me šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Allegedly tattle is all turning on each other I assume she is playing mind games to make us think thatā€™s how sheā€™s finding out whoā€™s who , can I just say beastbush I donā€™t even know who my fellow tattlers are and they donā€™t know who I am so stop yer pish hen need to be smarter than that , youā€™ve got Elaine drip feeding ye shite coz she was careless

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.