Rosie Bush #4 Naming plooks, and taking down tattle...Bush the dosser is awfy rattled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this that buffy the grannyslayer then tag me in the live post please
On rosies account 'rosiiebushhless'
her other account got banned last night for her sexual antics even tiktok doesnt wanty have it šŸ„“
No sure who the guy is but Rosies raging the 2 in her box keep having a conversation whilst she needs to keep getting up off the live to actually be a mother to Z!

Reactions: 1
I just cant get over the sexual remarks she makes about her children its just so so wrong and from a supposed mother as well. How can anyone give her the time of day, Terry doing her hair, other ones sending her wax melts, the ones sitting laughing with her on lives then all the absolute losers in her comments telling her shes a good mother!!! They're all just as sick as she is. There's no way they don't know what's being said, I barely watch her lives but I know what she's saying. Imagine if she got with one of those guys shes always flirting with on lives, has him round her house with T up stairs and she's joking to the guy about sexual abuse with her own child! How does she know the guy actually wants her and isn't there to do something to her kid as she's leading everyone to believe that's the kind of sick stuff she does. She's vile so so vile! I dont know the true story with Z but social services are definitely failing T! If they've taken one for neglect or abuse why haven't they taken both! The proof of it all is right there infront of them! And what's even more worrying is that she's so happy to put all this on display...what's happening when the lives end and we aren't watching

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I just cant get over the sexual remarks she makes about her children its just so so wrong and from a supposed mother as well. How can anyone give her the time of day, Terry doing her hair, other ones sending her wax melts, the ones sitting laughing with her on lives then all the absolute losers in her comments telling her shes a good mother!!! They're all just as sick as she is. There's no way they don't know what's being said, I barely watch her lives but I know what she's saying. Imagine if she got with one of those guys shes always flirting with on lives, has him round her house with T up stairs and she's joking to the guy about sexual abuse with her own child! How does she know the guy actually wants her and isn't there to do something to her kid as she's leading everyone to believe that's the kind of sick stuff she does. She's vile so so vile! I dont know the true story with Z but social services are definitely failing T! If they've taken one for neglect or abuse why haven't they taken both! The proof of it all is right there infront of them! And what's even more worrying is that she's so happy to put all this on display...what's happening when the lives end and we aren't watching
Exactly!! šŸ‘
The reason she finds it funny & continues is because so many people comment how funny & amazing she is, it enables her to carryon thinking shes funny. The second the support stops so will she.

Also her supporters are just as bad as her this is why she thinks its normal. There on her live the girl she was talking to had been on the drink last night also on her live, up all night no sleep and this morning all we could hear was her shouting over rosie telling her wains to bolt n that they are doing her nut in.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Exactly!! šŸ‘
The reason she finds it funny & continues is because so many people comment how funny & amazing she is, it enables her to carryon thinking shes funny. The second the support stops so will she.

Also her supporters are just as bad as her this is why she thinks its normal. There on her live the girl she was talking to had been on the drink last night also on her live, up all night no sleep and this morning all we could hear was her shouting over rosie telling her wains to bolt n that they are doing her nut in.
Social media has a lot to answer for in the sense that its given all these scummy lazy parents an outlet and another resource to use to neglect their children with. If people stopped interacting with these accounts then they'd probably have no choice but to parent their children. It's so sad for the children, it's just going to be a never ending cycle of abuse.

Reactions: 9
I didnā€™t watch her live but donā€™t bite my head off but surely she wasnā€™t joking about sexual abuse with her kids? No one in the right mind would stand by or do that

I honestly donā€™t understand how even the most basic of these children needs can be seen as being met , Iā€™m a single parent my kids have no additional needs , I work and I wouldnā€™t have the time to sit on lives daily and nightly I canā€™t even sit down and have a heart to heart catch up on the phone with my nearest and dearest unless they are in bed asleep coz you can guarantee it will get interrupted then I feel like a bad mum for not being 100% focused on what they are asking for or talking about , Iā€™m often hanging up loads of washing at 11pm and tidying up and organising to make the next day easier for us all to be where we need to be , I just canā€™t fathom the absolute disregard for the parental responsibility, we all canā€™t be arsed at times , we are all knackered but we do it coz our kids are our life

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Banned and taken out the leader board for getting her dildo out on a live. If use watch anything Iv posted watch this reaction. I'm off to bed now āœŒšŸ¼
There she is, the real Rosie Bush. No doubt her wee moronic followers were all laughing & clapping like seals at that.

I am so glad i was busy last night & never went near tiktok or here. She is one of the most vulgar lassies on that app.

ooft Larkinnnn your getting it šŸ¤£šŸ˜­
What have i done? Wasnā€™t even on this last night šŸ„“šŸ˜‚

her that doesnt keep up with tattle knows all the users tho šŸ™„ larkin shouldnt worry she cant bring herself to batter the people that provoke her in her real life so what chance she got of exposing and battering anyone on here šŸ˜‚
No bother, i will wait in line with everyone else she is battering then will i šŸ˜

Reactions: 4
What have i done? Wasnā€™t even on this last night šŸ„“šŸ˜‚

No bother, i will wait in line with everyone else she is battering then will i šŸ˜

she said twice throughout her lives that she knows who you are , apparently you are from motherwell , shes gona find out where you stay & kick your cnut in šŸ’€ her words šŸŒš

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Banned and taken out the leader board for getting her dildo out on a live. If use watch anything Iv posted watch this reaction. I'm off to bed now āœŒšŸ¼
Thatā€™s absolutely vile and sheā€™s trying to get this page took down for bullying, she should be banned from social media sheā€™s the biggest vile mouthed bully out there! Get a job ya scrounging boot

How can people genuinely laugh along with her when she 'jokes' about about the most vile things going. Any sort of pal would be like right enough, far too far but these people just go along with it. Why?!

She is vile! But all these people sitting laughing and bowing at her feet are enabling her to do this. They are just as bad. And all the wee beg-a-friends saying ā€œaw Iā€™d love to get drunk with you, youā€™re amazing and so funnyā€ really need to reevaluate their lives. Supporting a beast, well done šŸ‘

Anyway Iā€™m off out to spend the day with my daughter so have a great day Tattlers ā¤

• Heart
I have missed it all tonight decided to have a little bottle and music since hubby away damn why do I miss everything šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
You never missed much just some absolute
Social media has a lot to answer for in the sense that its given all these scummy lazy parents an outlet and another resource to use to neglect their children with. If people stopped interacting with these accounts then they'd probably have no choice but to parent their children. It's so sad for the children, it's just going to be a never ending cycle of abuse.
Rosie is not able to parent her children shes an n once there is no other words for the vulgar stuff she said online..

Reactions: 1
Does anyone actually care if Rosie found out who they are? A couldnā€™t care less if anyone found out who I am a would say any of this tit to her face šŸ˜‚ no problem šŸ˜‚ she obv thinks we are all wee daft cretins, youā€™ve no clueeee doll

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This was actually distressing to watch but I screen recorded it because it's absolutely sick. She's just said that everyone here can't believe Z is in care & think it's shocking. No we can believe that, we don't think it's shocking. Those kids would be better off as far away from her as possible.

That girls got problems. What mother would ever talk about a child and drugs in the same sentence or slag your own disabled child for smearing things on a wall. That wee girls better off in care she would have a much better life than with that horror!

Reactions: 5
Does anyone actually care if Rosie found out who they are? A couldnā€™t care less if anyone found out who I am a would say any of this tit to her face šŸ˜‚ no problem šŸ˜‚ she obv thinks we are all wee daft cretins, youā€™ve no clueeee doll
I hope she does find out who I am tbh Ill tell her where I stay ffs šŸ¤£ big bag a shite she is

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I didnā€™t watch her live but donā€™t bite my head off but surely she wasnā€™t joking about sexual abuse with her kids? No one in the right mind would stand by or do that
Yes she was she absolutely was I for one would not say this if it was not true the words from her mouth regarding her children was absolute filth and disgusting , talking about sexually assaulting them , taken the absolute piss out of her non verbal child , and speaking about her daughter as if she was a money maker , telling us at tattle we thrive of her sexual explotation of children as well , she is disgusting and the lowest of the low.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.