Rosie Bush #4 Naming plooks, and taking down tattle...Bush the dosser is awfy rattled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say everything to that honey monsters scabby face. We don't make up stuff about children at all lmao 🀣
I'd happily tell her who I am and where I live so she can turn up to ma door, I'd tell her right to her face how disgusting she is, vile cretin of a mother!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shes struggling to cling on to the zero info she has, all she can do is guess and make us think she knows who we are, but shes soooo wrong. Her way of thinking is just so so so wrong

Reactions: 2
I'd say everything to that honey monsters scabby face. We don't make up stuff about children at all lmao 🀣
I'd happily tell her who I am and where I live so she can turn up to ma door, I'd tell her right to her face how disgusting she is, vile cretin of a mother!
keep talking you’ll be in the cool gang next πŸ™ŠπŸ™Š

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.