Rosie Bush #4 Naming plooks, and taking down tattle...Bush the dosser is awfy rattled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she actually share her address 😭

Aye. Top maw points.

Like, surely with all that dough you could pay a taxi to a neutral ground for a duel.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How many people has Rosie actually beef with? Like seriously I only started watching her with that Alana, and they was both funny , I went away for a bit with work came back and they had fell out

Reactions: 5
I'm on my lunch now...mixed emotions of us still being here 😂 aw Rosie hen you're just full of empty promises aren't you 😔 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How many people has Rosie actually beef with? Like seriously I only started watching her with that Alana, and they was both funny , I went away for a bit with work came back and they had fell out
Everybody she's ever called a friend..oh and elsa frost 😅

Reactions: 1
Shows you how much brain capacity she has… the more she goes on about tattle the more new accounts are popping up on here with their opinions. What does that tell yeh!?… that her mass followers / fans are actually peltering her 🤣🤣🤣. Also for the record and I’m sure I speak for everyone on here! Not once has anyone said anything derogatory about they gorgeous kids! And never will. There is not an ounce of hate towards them on here, we all want what’s best for them and are horrified at the treatment they clearly receive. Rosie hen you know what you are, you know how you treat they little gems that’s the problem we have. The welfare of two innocent kids

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Good afternoon Tattlers ☺ I see you are all still here. Did Rosie no manage to get ye's grounded 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Poor Rosie. Not the brightest, is she? If she is rolling in the money like she says, why is Jon Mitchell giving her £50 for those ratty extensions?

It's baffling how incapable she is of self-reflection or growth. The truth hurts, but her and her unfounded ego have brought this all on herself.

She's a toxic swamp of a woman. So it's not surprising that she has mushrooms growing out of her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can I join the family of hate for this cretin was blocked on her live 🤣🤣
I have no hate for those gorgeous weans. Wish to duck she would step back hands up releasing of not being there to be a mum to those weans. TT is her be all and end all of her daily life. So sad. Not got a bad bone in my body but someone that neglects her kids to be on a social platform begging for gifts out her face in drink and whatever else almost every night. That makes me mad. Spend your kids money on them rosie if your reading this. Those gorgeous weans need you more in your life than TT followers do. Get your priorities in order maybe Tattlers will start showing you respect. FKN EARN IT FIRST GROW UP BE A DECENT MOTHER.

Reactions: 9
Her wean makes more money than you can dream of… whit yeh oan about!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀
first stephanie burke ,skye thomson, that kerry girl that cant get out her bed then danielle carter, jenna mcintyre, james mac and that ttn guy, bigbrovweebro and canzo, sarah louise, heather stefntonic, scotty mcblack ,starkispence, ella frost, chelsey the liverpool trans girl,lorna grace, littlest chicken,purple haired woman cant remember her name, debbie coyle ,wee prim and her partner, rangers mummy, allana blanco, blair and chantelle sure there is more

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Just checking in during a wee 5 mins to myself. Happy we are still here 😊 when is the Bush warriors turning up? 🕓

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.