Rosie Bush #4 Naming plooks, and taking down tattle...Bush the dosser is awfy rattled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s ma
shes on live with a neighbour called janice going BUSH
that’s made me so sad her screaming at the woman like that, she was loosing her arguement and went to screaming and cutting her off! Telling her cancer doesn’t define her either! Bush is extra vile the day

Reactions: 6
What’s happening? I can’t watch a live at work lol
do u remember rosie getting a letter & she blamed it on Stewart (her now ex pal)? Well it was Janice (the woman with the brain tumour always in peoples lives) that sent it.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
do u remember rosie getting a letter & she blamed it on Stewart (her now ex pal)? Well it was Janice (the woman with the brain tumour always in peoples lives) that sent it.
Oh no I missed all this I had a massive Rosie break til the lovely @weegin12 pulled me back in 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh no I missed all this I had a massive Rosie break til the lovely @weegin12 pulled me back in 🀣🀣
she was also the one who put out the rumour about there being a video of rosie hysterical as the SW took Z out the house. I knew that was rubbish anyways cos if there was a video of that it would be plastered everywhere.

Reactions: 9
Shew defo got bacteria breeding under those nail then the way she's running those spots.

Can defo tell she had a filter on the last few videos.
Less money on North Face jumpers to gravy stain, and more on a half decent cleanser 🀒

• Sick
she was also the one who put out the rumour about there being a video of rosie hysterical as the SW took Z out the house. I knew that was rubbish anyways cos if there was a video of that it would be plastered everywhere.
Ahhhhhhhh ok I’m with ya , yeah agreed no way would that not be doing the rounds if it existed

Come on who was the tattler that told her to phone socialwork to prove zara wasnt in care cause she just tit her self

• Haha
never really gave her a chance to argue back and blocked her

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
This is why people are going to see when they come to tattle.

Everyone here is batting down the nonsense, everyone here told the person threatening to leak reports to get Tae.

Anyone she sends is gonna see that we are the FIRST to defend those Weans and to not allow anything that oversteps

Reactions: 10
Come on who was the tattler that told her to phone socialwork to prove zara wasnt in care cause she just tit her self
who what where when? I am sitting outside the live watching so can’t see the comments lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
See if z wasnt in care bushcake would have it over tiktok to prove to everyone then sit back at laugh, but she is getting so worked up about it i think z is in care
Defo would have had a TT with the β€œ you look so dumb right now β€œ Song

• Haha
Reactions: 9
never really gave her a chance to argue back and blocked her
Wow unbelievable how can say to someone cancer doesn't define you. Lowest of the low cos Janice was talking the truth she can't handle that.
Everyone can see it for themselves Rosie nobody is lieing about anything. You get yourself rat arsed on drink and drugs and forget half the time what your saying on TT. So your the lier TT isn't your life your gorgeous weans should be

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This is 🀯

At the end of the day, if Janice has lied, or not... there was always going to be speculation on here regarding Z being in care because she is literally never at home with Rosie (from what what we can spectate). Rosie spends all her days and nights on TikTok... So saying that this women started the rumour alone is clutching.

Still bleeping idiot if she's lied and made up tit about a video.

If Z is staying at her sisters.. when is she even going over to visit her? Whole thing reeks.

Reactions: 12
This is 🀯

At the end of the day, if Janice has lied, or not... there was always going to be speculation on here regarding Z being in care because she is literally never at home with Rosie (from what what we can spectate). Rosie spends all her days and nights on TikTok... So saying that this women started the rumour alone is clutching.

Still bleeping idiot if she's lied and made up tit about a video.

If Z is staying at her sisters.. when is she even going over to visit her? Whole thing reeks.
Exactly. She gives the ammo for rumours to be made by going on about all her plans and when shes going out and what shes doing.
Listen see if Rosie really was that upset that her 'kids are being targeted' she should be looking at her priorities, and coming off tiktok. BUT in reality, because she is on tiktok soo much, she has strangers CONCERNED about her kids! She will never admit it. But thats the truth.

Reactions: 11
I was watching Janice live this morning with Jade & she was saying β€œeverybody thinks i am causing trouble because i am in & out different peoples lives” & then this blows up πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Mystic Janice πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.