Rosie Bush #4 Naming plooks, and taking down tattle...Bush the dosser is awfy rattled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Swear to God, I've near pissed my pants with the lack of self awareness 😭

Bitching about tattle.

"Up til 2/3 bitchin" aye, watching your lives
"Nothing better to do than sit on tattle" says you, live for the better half of the day, no even bothering to drag yourself out of bed. Not to mention the ridiculous number of videos"
"Bitching about innocent people" speaks for itself 😭

Like, how can she no see every single dig she makes at tattle is hypocritical cos it applies to her big greasy dial too 🤦‍♀️

Imagine the bleeping outrage from her if Blair had come over here and outed her.

Picks and chooses when she wants to be up in arms..
she can dish it out but can’t take it back. Its also because she can’t control the narrative here. She can’t report comments, she can’t block us etc. also she has no idea who any of us are. Its eating her up because of it. Tattle is fine when its blowing smoke up her backside & ripping into others but the minute she gets it, all hell breaks loose. She can dress it up as “they’re mentioning my weans” “mentioning innocent people” all she wants, she doesn’t care about that, its about everyone being able to read for themselves what she is. She is that thick that by talking about it she is directing everyone to it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Did Rosie say last night she had people on here commenting? She must have got advice from Shielsy on how to plant double agents. Thing is though, they must be awfy comfy tearing her down so she might need to reconsider their motives.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
rosie what happened to the couple of hundred people AT BARE MINIMUM you says wis coming for us all 😭😭😭😭 aw cany cope she is honestly a brass neck

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did Rosie say last night she had people on here commenting? She must have got advice from Shielsy on how to plant double agents. Thing is though, they must be awfy comfy tearing her down so she might need to reconsider their motives.
Her video about the private account sounded like she ended with “lots of love dot to dot”.
so sounds like she’s got an account on here and been commenting too

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her video about the private account sounded like she ended with “lots of love dot to dot”.
so sounds like she’s got an account on here and been commenting too
she will be. She can comment all she likes & kid on she is ripping into herself. That also contradicts what she says about people going on her tiktok with “fake accounts” to say stuff to her if she is on one over here 😂

Reactions: 11
Where is she this morning? I thought she was dedicated to the removal of tattle??

Alsoooo thought she would be on live once the wains were at school so that we knew she was in after getting a wee invitation to the door to get leathered? Rosieeeee man

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey guys just on my tea break, been at work since 7am and only get a quick 10 mins...have we been taken down yet??? Any reports of mass reporting??? And also Rosie...don't slag our granny off! We might be bored housewives with nothing better to do than gossip but we have morals and respect for our elders. We slag you cos your broadcasting publicly how much of a tit mum and person you are, you're leaving yourself open to it!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Morning tattlers yeez awrite? ❤❤

Her bring down tattle tik tok page has 57 followers..🙄🤣 i for one am shaking in my boots
We’re doomed 🤓

Hey guys just on my tea break, been at work since 7am and only get a quick 10 mins...have we been taken down yet??? Any reports of mass reporting??? And also Rosie...don't hag our granny off! We might be bored housewives with nothing better to do than gossip but we have morals and respect for our elders. We hag you cos your broadcasting publicly how much of a tit mum and person you are, you're leaving yourself open to it!
Are you trying to write s l a g not hag? Cause everytime I write s l a g it changes it too hag 🥴

Aww someone report back to jade Frati I said I like you and you’ll back up what you say you’ll do. No everything on here is negative.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Morning everyone hows are yous all this wonderful day, tbh i was a little bit terrified that there would be no more tattle this morning when i woke up 😂😂😂 now lets drop the bombshell for bushcake this morning since she will be reading, bushcake did you see the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) i put on other thread can you please look at thr back of you’re modem please haha it was you’re own ip address thats how close we use to be, ya big fat hairy child abusing rat

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Nah hahahaha I think it’s hilarious she Deffos getting it shutdown and reporting aw the profile bla bla bla, yet here we all are still here 🤣#thebusharmy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nah hahahaha I think it’s hilarious she Deffos getting it shutdown and reporting aw the profile bla bla bla, yet here we all are still here 🤣#thebusharmy
She’s enlisting the others 🥴 they only read negatives on here not the positive stuff drives me mad. You think people on tik tok don’t witch? As someone said on Rosie’s live. Tattle witch online tik tokers come to your house trying to fight you! Madness

Reactions: 7
Is there a thread on here I can catch up on passed drama? I want to know who cherine is jade is , lol I’m lost

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.