Rosie Bush #4 Naming plooks, and taking down tattle...Bush the dosser is awfy rattled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look tattlelife still intact imagine that? 😅 as for being a "fan" dont delude yourself hen its just funny watching somebody losing at life when they deserve it 🤣🤣 was actually dying laughing during that live does she even hear wit comes out out mouth at this point?? Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Rosie thinking she's some justice warrior but continues to be friends and go live to get peoples money with someone who is openly racist and transphobic... I'm going to keep being this up you hypocrite. Tell the people about your blackface logo you thought was brilliant

Reactions: 16
Rosie.. the way YOU describe ‘the Tattlers’ is how we describe you. Horrible. Harrassing. Whats the common denominator?

YOU

When a narcissist describes others they are actually describing themselves. Think about that.

Look at your life, your ‘relationships’. Clean your bloody house and learn to cook and give those kids the bare minimum they deserve.

WHY are you even on TikTok? Really? Go a month without it. Dare you. You thrive on the drama, the fake ‘fans’.

I’m far from perfect but I will never treat people or myself the way you do Rosie Bush. Get a hold of yourself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Had to go and look at her granny video there , what’s with the narrative of constantly painting herself as a wee girl to make it more extreme for her bullying agenda … yer no a “ lassie “ , yer a woman , a mother , someone who should know better
She also does this when she takes men on and can’t back herself plays the picking on a woman card when it’s her that can’t and won’t shut up , gie yerself peace hen

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Swear to God, I've near pissed my pants with the lack of self awareness 😭

Bitching about tattle.

"Up til 2/3 bitchin" aye, watching your lives
"Nothing better to do than sit on tattle" says you, live for the better half of the day, no even bothering to drag yourself out of bed. Not to mention the ridiculous number of videos"
"Bitching about innocent people" speaks for itself 😭

Like, how can she no see every single dig she makes at tattle is hypocritical cos it applies to her big greasy dial too 🤦‍♀️

Imagine the bleeping outrage from her if Blair had come over here and outed her.

Picks and chooses when she wants to be up in arms..

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She really thinks she’s doing something big doesn’t she 🤣
How about you put all this energy trying to take Tattle down into being a mum.
And the wee private group isn’t going to achieve anything, you’re wasting your time and the time of your scabby wee minions.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
See iv never followed James mac so I couldn’t tell you if he’s been racist, does he work? Or is he sitting on lives all day aswell? What’s his Tik tok name?

Reactions: 3
See for someone thats reallllly no bothered, shes sure no stopped going on about us. I fell asleep ffs, would hate to see her bothered reaction 🥴🥴🥴

Think we have touched some nerves ladies and gents 🌚

Rosie remember we only go by what we seee on YOUR videos! Get off tiktok if your so bothered about your life being spoke about, its really no hard.

Pls dont though, cos then we will have nothing to talk about 🤥🤥🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 14
See for someone thats reallllly no bothered, shes sure no stopped going on about us. I fell asleep ffs, would hate to see her bothered reaction 🥴🥴🥴

Think we have touched some nerves ladies and gents 🌚

Rosie remember we only go by what we seee on YOUR videos! Get off tiktok if your so bothered about your life being spoke about, its really no hard.

Pls dont though, cos then we will have nothing to talk about 🤥🤥🤥
Exactly. See for someone so anti racist and advocate for the trans community she really does like to surround herself with racists and transbophic people.

Reactions: 8
Anyone get their door booted in by the take tattle down team in the early hours …., nah me neither

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nahhhh has she honestly made a video slagging someone for not being able to watch Weans cos they're on the internet too much 😭😭😭😭😭😭

I cannot cope. What a raging hypocrite. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Her thick as duck enablers won’t know the meaning of hypocrisy so they will be sitting clapping like seals & thinking she is funny as duck as usual with that video 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.