Rosie Bush #4 Naming plooks, and taking down tattle...Bush the dosser is awfy rattled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oft wit Janice sent that letter? How do we know did she admit it? Or is bush just assuming, av missed it all this morning 😂

Reactions: 2
I was watching Janice live this morning with Jade & she was saying “everybody thinks i am causing trouble because i am in & out different peoples lives” & then this blows up 🤦🏻‍♀️ Mystic Janice 😂
I have a feeling Janice has been on here as well. Or people she has spoken to. What a tangled web of drama, with the poor weans in the middle of it 🤯😢

Reactions: 8
Oft wit Janice sent that letter? How do we know did she admit it? Or is bush just assuming, av missed it all this morning 😂
"Janice wrote down a list of all the trolls and the Y's were the exact same Y's in the letter that was sent to me"
So its apparently based on handwriting and Y's 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If I was true about z then why doesn't she swap with hur sister so t can go to the sisters and she can spend time with z because its easier to deal with t and she can't go out and get drunk I would be doing everything I could to spend time with both my kids she's full of 💩💩💩

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If I was true about z then why doesn't she swap with hur sister so t can go to the sisters and she can spend time with z because its easier to deal with t and she can't go out and get drunk I would be doing everything I could to spend time with both my kids she's full of 💩💩💩
THIS IS WHAT I DONT GET!? why does poor Z have to get papped to the sisters when rosie has this special bed for her? so what does she sleep on at her sisters? should the sister no be getting half the money to fund this tit? Rosie we need more info hen. My head hurts

Reactions: 11
I have a feeling Janice has been on here as well. Or people she has spoken to. What a tangled web of drama, with the poor weans in the middle of it 🤯😢
well she was the one that started the rumour about the video with SW & Rosie hysterical. Then thay account popped up in PB thread about it. That got swiftly told where to go with its BS.

Reactions: 3
well she was the one that started the rumour about the video with SW & Rosie hysterical. Then thay account popped up in PB thread about it. That got swiftly told where to go with its BS.
That account is likely one of the people who have gone back to her and cliped on Janet, aw raging cos we wouldn’t entertain their nasty shite. Seems like it isn’t Tattle she needs to be worrying about, it’s herself and the people around her 🤦🏻‍♀️

Good afternoon Tattlers ☺ I see you are all still here. Did Rosie no manage to get ye's grounded 🤣
Can I join the family of hate for this cretin was blocked on her live 🤣🤣
We are a friendly bunch here , have the correc
The saddest part about it is the children suffer one from all the rumors from random people on the internet and her mothers behaviour foul language and obsession with tik tok really sad. Hopefully miss bush will wake up one day !

Reactions: 6
Long time lurker on this thread and I just can’t with this bleeping bampot!
Every time one of her bleeping pages comes up i could launch my phone - honestly Rosie see as a parent who has 2 autistic kids I could bleeping high five your bleeping face you weapon and btw go look up the word hypocrite you quite gladly call out every c**t and then have the audacity to talk about tattle how about all us tattlers report you to the dole office ya scrounging ratbag!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
THIS IS WHAT I DONT GET!? why does poor Z have to get papped to the sisters when rosie has this special bed for her? so what does she sleep on at her sisters? should the sister no be getting half the money to fund this tit? Rosie we need more info hen. My head hurts
I just don't make sense I definitely smell 💩💩

Reactions: 5
That account is likely one of the people who have gone back to her and cliped on Janet, aw raging cos we wouldn’t entertain their nasty shite. Seems like it isn’t Tattle she needs to be worrying about, it’s herself and the people around her 🤦🏻‍♀️
Just checked as well, the account that said there was a video is deleted now, I'd tagged them in the previous thread. 👀
Weirdos.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
never really gave her a chance to argue back and blocked her
Lovely woman that Rosie , get aff tik tok clean your house clean your act up , pay for therapy for your children and be a bleeping mum no a bum , this woman really really is horid.

Cancer doesn't divine you ? Sorry neither does autism that Rosie clearly has stated many times she has , autism doesn't devine you nor does it it make you the absolute scum bag she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
why was Z left alone with T that she was able to stab him with a fork which has caused all this anguish for the boy & she had to pick & chose between them. Its quite clear she is with SW, i don’t know why she continues to deny it.

I’m lost haha! So Janice is the neighbour?
no 😂 she hops between lives stirring it seems

• Haha
I don’t get what these people have so against tattle. It’s no worse than tiktok drama itself.
it’s like it’s the new trend like when they all started saying “be kind”. That didn’t last.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.