Rosie Bush #4 Naming plooks, and taking down tattle...Bush the dosser is awfy rattled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s enlisting the others 🥴 they only read negatives on here not the positive stuff drives me mad. You think people on tik tok don’t witch? As someone said on Rosie’s live. Tattle witch online tik tokers come to your house trying to fight you! Madness
she thrives off of people coming to her door and getting her wee army to start a hate campaign on whoever she’s arguing with, the bush is so bothered by tattle because she has so many scummy secrets that she’s shared to frenemies that she is absolutely bleeping terrified will make their way onto here and that’s a fact!!! But most folk if naw all on here are normal folk who don’t want to see bad for yi Rosie we just want you to start being a proper maw like your weans deserve! Stop all the tiktok bullshit and trying to get validation from complete strangers on the internet and put the energy into becoming a better person! Naw screaming at your wean to disappear cause you wanty dress up as a jobby and beg people for gifts online!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Morning fellow tattlelife comrades were still here had she had a lie in this morning or actually cleaning her house the mind Boggales hope you all have a great day I need to go out today so I'll catch up when I'm back dentist day better pain than watching car crash rosie

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Shes asking for help wae her spots .. getting washed helps rosie hen. No letting the grease run down from your hair 🥴
Begging for gifts again 🤮😂
Omg youd think she would gift herself out her £3.5K

Think of all the help she couldve got from all the pals shes fucked off 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I dont understand why she doesn't goto the bleeping doctors to get some cream or acne antibiotics for them(if needed). Its specifically in the areas shes constantly fingering.

Forgot, she doesnt like scrounging for prescriptions...

XfdcnaI.png

• Haha
Social media yeeeees awryt well u lovely bunch first of all good morning to you lovely bunch and second of all why the hell are we all still here are we no supposed to be taken down by now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cany deal with the clawing at the back of her extensions then eating with the same hand 🤢🤢 She said Grace came to see her and she gave her a hug and said she think she smelled

This is Rosie that washes btw

Rosie watch this live back and please tell me why u think ANYONE is jealous of you, you are MINGING mate x

• Sick
Reactions: 12
See, if we were proper scumbags we'd be asking for her address and outing it online so we can go to her door, but we obviously care more about the fact her Weans need to stay there than she does.

She's pure pond life.

I seen someone on her videos claiming she commented on here and got banned. Did ye aye? 🤦‍♀️🤣 Back to the cabbage patch ye go.

Also, her claim about she doesn't care if we sl@g her, just when we drag innocent people into it

What, like the way poor Chantelle got caught in your vindictive crosshairs? Very good.

The Venn diagram for the things Rosie moans about tattle doing, and the things Rosie does is a bleeping circle.

• Heart
See, if we were proper scumbags we'd be asking for her address and outing it online so we can go to her door, but we obviously care more about the fact her Weans need to stay there than she does.

She's pure pond life.

I seen someone on her videos claiming she commented on here and got banned. Did ye aye? 🤦‍♀️🤣 Back to the cabbage patch ye go.

Also, her claim about she doesn't care if we sl@g her, just when we drag innocent people into it

What, like the way poor Chantelle got caught in your vindictive crosshairs? Very good.

The Venn diagram for the things Rosie moans about tattle doing, and the things Rosie does is a bleeping circle.
She puts her own address out there once a week inviting people to fight her whiles the wains are at school at 10pm

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hows that lassie shes on live wae no told her to fuckoff yet?? Keeps ignoring her and shouting over her, too desperate to get up that leaderboard 🤣🤣🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.