Rosie Bush #39 A week in the sun, what could be finer? Dawn took the huff and Stace gave Bush a shiner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bush lies that much and she believes her own tit, maybe it is time someone stood up to her and told her some truths.
If you want someone to stand up to bush that’s fair enough, but you don’t want it to be a complete and utter certifiable loonball like Stacey.

Reactions: 9
She’ll be in the spa this week wae the sad voice on begging for £ to make back the 1k. Never gifting again Mary better get her purse oot

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She needs the money for her hitman as well, never gifting again Mary better get the provy woman out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The comments in Stacys live about T are absolutely bogging , how the fk can anyone sit and watch a wean get trolled like that ffs

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She’ll be in the spa this week wae the sad voice on begging for £ to make back the 1k. Never gifting again Mary better get her purse oot
Absolutely 100% agree....leaving the app my arse 😆🤣🤣🤣. Spa trip and begging binge impending 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If you want someone to stand up to bush that’s fair enough, but you don’t want it to be a complete and utter certifiable loonball like Stacey.
Oh yes you do that lassie has picked on and bullied people for far too long without consequences making that ego of hers bigger and bigger.
She thinks she's a celebrity and no one can touch her!
The only bad thing is T is in the middle but that is no ones fault but his mums for constantly picking fights she can't handle, one of these days it was going to be she picked the wrong one.
Her and Louise laughing and joking about hitting each other in front of him last night just shows they are as bad as each other.
The karma bottle has been filling and filing non stop and oh boy has it exploded all over her.
Stacey might be a loonball but so is Rosie and autism is not an excuse for being a c*nt thats all rosie.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The only victim here is T! Bush claimed time and time again this holiday was for Ts birthday and to make memories with him! The only memories made was drinking cocktails and having arguments and physical fights in front of him! He heard everything that loonball was trying to accuse of him doing! Bush made her own son aware that the police were potentially after him and that a whole app of adults were talking about him! The poor boy was anxious about what ppl were thinking of him and bush come on a live with over 1k ppl telling them that!! It’s the bush show always has been and will be! No sympathy for her as she bring this all to herself!!!

don’t even get me started on the bush/mater saga still raging for that boy! Calling out dickadora for dv and sit laughing in a box

Reactions: 14
It’s just horrific to think what T has witnessed. How the duck can folk like Dot Dot sit laughing at that, bowfing behaviour.

Reactions: 14
The only victim here is T! Bush claimed time and time again this holiday was for Ts birthday and to make memories with him! The only memories made was drinking cocktails and having arguments and physical fights in front of him! He heard everything that loonball was trying to accuse of him doing! Bush made her own son aware that the police were potentially after him and that a whole app of adults were talking about him! The poor boy was anxious about what ppl were thinking of him and bush come on a live with over 1k ppl telling them that!! It’s the bush show always has been and will be! No sympathy for her as she bring this all to herself!!!

don’t even get me started on the bush/mater saga still raging for that boy! Calling out dickadora for dv and sit laughing in a box
I am still raging that they think its hilarious T having to witness they 2 rockets knocking 7 different shades of shite out of each other. That boy is going to have so many mental scars from all the shite his scumbag mother had out him through.

I am still raging that they think its hilarious T having to witness they 2 rockets knocking 7 different shades of shite out of each other. That boy is going to have so many mental scars from all the shite his scumbag mother had out him through.
I’m gonna keep posting it! What happened yesterday wasn’t the first or last time he’s seen his mother being physical with someone

Comments in Wee Lez's live saying Bushy Baws Pube Brows is back in The Spa @ Leverndale 🙄

Reactions: 6
Comments in Wee Lez's live saying Bushy Baws Pube Brows is back in The Spa @ Leverndale 🙄
probably been reading here & seen us speaking about it & adding arms & legs to it as usual.
---
I’m gonna keep posting it! What happened yesterday wasn’t the first or last time he’s seen his mother being physical with someone
we all heard/seen it on lives so he has seen it all as well plus the fights that weren’t on lives. Social work have failed him big time keeping him there with her. Such a shame because he is such a lovely wee guy, she doesn’t deserve him.

probably been reading here & seen us speaking about it & adding arms & legs to it as usual.
---

we all heard/seen it on lives so he has seen it all as well plus the fights that weren’t on lives. Social work have failed him big time keeping him there with her. Such a shame because he is such a lovely wee guy, she doesn’t deserve him.
Aye most likely as per usual eh ? 🙄😬.
Surely to god SW must do something now to help & protect that wean ?

Reactions: 7
Aye most likely as per usual eh ? 🙄😬.
Surely to god SW must do something now to help & protect that wean ?
doubt it. They have left him this long to see his scummy mother put everything & anyone before him. He couldn’t even have a holiday in peace without it being chaos. The minute Dawn went home, she was never off live after protesting she only went live when he was sleeping or up in the room. T is an inconvenience to her.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Did anyone else hear Louise say in the live the night before when they were punching duck out of each other T used to take her downstairs to play chess? I can not express how sorry I feel for that boy he is the kindest wee soul. I also worry that at his impressionable age and years of watching his mother’s abhorrent behaviour he will change. He will be conditioned to think Rosie’s way of living is normal and having to step into a physical fight is the start of it. That is why ss are failing that boy. The people saying in the comments he was a good lad for doing it and any son would will make him feel like he’s a hero. The fact is Rosie should NEVER of went back to that town after the altercation at the start of the holiday! I’ve just come across Stace myself but duck me she is mental and Rosie has bitten off more than she can chew this time.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
To think Bush had the sheer audacity to sit on numerous lives preaching about what a good mother she is now, totally changed etc.
The stuff T must hear and witness must be so frightening. Seeing them knock duck out each other constantly. I hope someone sends all these screen recordings to SW but I imagine Stacey is on it rapido.

To think Bush had the sheer audacity to sit on numerous lives preaching about what a good mother she is now, totally changed etc.
The stuff T must hear and witness must be so frightening. Seeing them knock duck out each other constantly. I hope someone sends all these screen recordings to SW but I imagine Stacey is on it rapido.
We are only seeing snippets that boys home life is pure toxic!
---
Already removed oh dear oh dear

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
We are only seeing snippets that boys home life is pure toxic!
---
Already removed oh dear oh dear
People dont like the truth much!!! I could cry for that mad stayaces son shes moving again today because if rosie went all that way to get her anyone from glasgow can!! Why would people spend that money to get her when everyone knows shes in costa in town every other day why wouldnt all these people go find her there!! That wee boys head he must be in a constant state of fear as well thinking everyone wants to get them 😢😢😢😢

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.