Rosie Bush #39 A week in the sun, what could be finer? Dawn took the huff and Stace gave Bush a shiner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There Yoker kidding on shes away to batter Bush. Cass saying bush is gibbing tablets. Boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’ll be in the spa in a coupla days with a sad face asking for money

Reactions: 7
probably vitamin c tablets or omega 3 or something knowing that hole. So much for her new college career 🥴
It did look like vitamin bottles , she maybe stores tablets she doesn’t take out her dosset box in them right enough

Reactions: 2
Just all for attention doing this on a live. Who was the wee lassie she was apparently messaging? She says T got jabbed in school today because people are saying she’s a beast. I must have missed it all.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s blaming Ashley ( the cousin of that looney with the wean Rosie was apparently messaging , canny mind the looneys name now ) and the cuttinaboots for this, I understand the Ashley part as that was a hellish thing for them to falsely accuse Rosie of doing , but what’s the cuttinaboots got to do with it ? Den Ren & Kerry were up her hoop no long ago with the whole Manky Frankie carry on
---
Just all for attention doing this on a live. Who was the wee lassie she was apparently messaging? She says T got jabbed in school today because people are saying she’s a beast. I must have missed it all.
The weans was the daughter of that looney cousin of Ashley’s mind they were going to batter Rosie & they burst a tyre on the way

Reactions: 5
It looked like she was talking omeprazole tablets she’s hardly Gonny od on them , yet again another stunt doing it on live for attention no giving a duck about her wains hope t isn’t in that house and if he is sw need to remove him one n for all 😡

I genuinely feel for anyone going through mental health problems but this clown takes the absolute rip out of it , her boy or anyone could be watching that and she's doing her usual go to for attention when no one is interested.
And surprise surprise its someone else's fault , I'm surprised that this is the first time her son has had bother at school because of her. Its been coming and I hate saying that because the boy doesn't deserve it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.