Rosie Bush #39 A week in the sun, what could be finer? Dawn took the huff and Stace gave Bush a shiner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck knows what this crackpot is slabbering about 😂 how does Rosie flying into Manchester make it better for you? She is not hanging about waiting for you 🤯😂
She’s off her rocker!!! Bush has picked the wrong battle here with this doll

Reactions: 12
So Stacy is proud of this because apparently Bush punches his bleep in & she never even though he lifted his hands to a 32 yr old woman (as she claims). She is a total fantasist 🤯

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 6
So Stacy is proud of this because apparently Bush punches his bleep in & she never even though he lifted his hands to a 32 yr old woman (as she claims). She is a total fantasist 🤯
Did you hear the things she was saying??? She is so bleeping dangerous this will not end well

Reactions: 9
Did you hear the things she was saying??? She is so bleeping dangerous this will not end well
she is unhinged. She actually believes all these things did happen. She has just accused Rosie of telling guys she is a prostitute and a guy came up to her and offered 80 euros 🫣 she is mental! She also thinks Bush got that flight to Manchester thinking that Stacy would be on it as Bush would be thinking she was on a 2 week Jet 2 holiday & due home today 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Cue the begging live the mara she’s skint has nothing left cos of mad stace
---

I’m recovering from surgery and this has kept me going the last two weeks 😂😂😂
Hope ur feeling better n recovering well 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Stacey will say anything to try and prove a point. She’s a dangerous liar. Honestly this won’t end well for Bush.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Stacey will say anything to try and prove a point. She’s a dangerous liar. Honestly this won’t end well for Bush.
Look at the way she’s speaking on that live it’s actually frightening

Bush is talking pish aswell though. Let’s be honest. She’s not innocent in this. She went there to that area knowing Stacey would be there. She put her son in that situation. Stacey didn’t go looking for her. And it’s funny how Louise was on live with her at the time.

Reactions: 19
Bush is talking pish aswell though. Let’s be honest. She’s not innocent in this. She went there to that area knowing Stacey would be there. She put her son in that situation. Stacey didn’t go looking for her. And it’s funny how Louise was on live with her at the time.
Exactly why not hang about the hotel or take T for a nice last day, a meal etc and then get the transport to the airport and get the flight home like normal people do! No she has to go out searching for trouble and drag her son into it! Scummy fat cow

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Rosie has got her own way far too much that she thought she was invincible you just knew she would mess with the wrong one sooner or later.
She deserves everything she gets she has bullied everyone who dares question disagree with her or not fall in line.
Only sad thing is she does not see these are the kind of situations you keep your kids away from that poor boy will be back at school and still have to deal with the repercussions of what his mum has exposed him to as everyone's seen it an everyone's talking.

• Heart
Exactly why not hang about the hotel or take T for a nice last day, a meal etc and then get the transport to the airport and get the flight home like normal people do! No she has to go out searching for trouble and drag her son into it! Scummy fat cow
Because she is not normal. She had ruined that holiday for T. Don’t know why she bothered her arse taking him because she is not interested in doing anything he wants, its all about Rosie Bush! She has bit off more than she can chew with Looney Tunes Stacy, she is an even bigger crackpot than her!

She's not funny enough to be her 🤣🤣🤣🤣that last holiday really made me want to end up at the same resort as CLA next year, I love people watching I'd not need a book if she was there 🤣🤣🤣I'll have all the draaaamaaaaa
she had me howling earlier she said about modeen fuckin hell darling he wants to get himself a pigeon it would eat all the rubbish off his floor least then it would be clean darling 🤣

• Haha
Think I'm going to need a holiday after their holiday. This has been exhausting 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There’s mother of the year cherbear who sold gear from the home that her weans lived in in the box, says about the weans being there when they were fighting and someone said ‘did you not fight infront of your weans?’ She’s saying she never but everyone’s seen the videos of she went for her daughters dad while the daughter was sitting in the car greetin… hypocrite
---
Who’s that mamajo character and more importantly who the duck put 20p in her? Clearly loves the sound of her own voice
Oh I can’t stand that mama Jo

Reactions: 3
A shouldnt even laugh but see when she said bush had went and bought wooden swords to go attack her 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
she had me howling earlier she said about modeen fuckin hell darling he wants to get himself a pigeon it would eat all the rubbish off his floor least then it would be clean darling 🤣
I absolutely love her. Absolute crackpot but her heart is in the right place. ROOOOOOTS

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.