Rosie Bush #39 A week in the sun, what could be finer? Dawn took the huff and Stace gave Bush a shiner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There Rosie and her pals trying to spin another version of events through a live ๐Ÿซฃ they've roped Pingu into saying Rosie was talking about her when she said she was gonna do Stace

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Are we gon to cjs again this year for the Xmas night oot? I obviously couldn't hear yeez thru the window at the lodge meeting

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone clock Louise admitting to them having physical fights Infront of T? Not that we were in any doubt, that poor bleeping boy!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Anyone clock Louise admitting to them having physical fights Infront of T? Not that we were in any doubt, that poor bleeping boy!
yip and having a wee laugh about it as if its funny.

A page called Dundee Utd (ffs ๐Ÿ˜‚) has the screen recording up of her threatening to kill Stacy ๐Ÿซฃ and aell her arse to fund it ๐Ÿฅด

Reactions: 7
Wow!!! T witnessed bush and mater kick the duck out of each other and they laugh

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Aye i commented about it and got blocked ๐Ÿ™„ imagine that was a guy saying haha sure the wean doesn't attack Me when I was punching ye in the face and broke yer glasses!! bleeping sin the things that wee boy has seen he needs a loving home with normality

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Aye i commented about it and got blocked ๐Ÿ™„ imagine that was a guy saying haha sure the wean doesn't attack Me when I was punching ye in the face and broke yer glasses!! bleeping sin the things that wee boy has seen he needs a loving home with normality
Vile bogging bastards

Reactions: 14
Every single one of them in the box are disgusting laughing at this. That poor wee boy will be worried the police are looking for him

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Oh god I thought the stories about Bush being in the air and all the different airports were deflection to stop Stayace getting the police to her. Cannot believe this!
So many have gone for Rosie today and loved it as if they've got the moral high ground. Even LT surprised me.

Reactions: 10
This should be a wake up call for Rosie but something tells me it won't make a bit of difference. x

Reactions: 11
duck knows what this crackpot is slabbering about ๐Ÿ˜‚ how does Rosie flying into Manchester make it better for you? She is not hanging about waiting for you ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
This should be a wake up call for Rosie but something tells me it won't make a bit of difference. x
You would like to think so but everytime something happens with her the ego gets bigger and she thinks she is more untouchable its horrid, her poor boy is prob scarred and she thinks its funny and a great laugh.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.