Rosie Bush #39 A week in the sun, what could be finer? Dawn took the huff and Stace gave Bush a shiner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People dont like the truth much!!! I could cry for that mad stayaces son shes moving again today because if rosie went all that way to get her anyone from glasgow can!! Why would people spend that money to get her when everyone knows shes in costa in town every other day why wouldnt all these people go find her there!! That wee boys head he must be in a constant state of fear as well thinking everyone wants to get them 😢😢😢😢
How does she have the money to fund hiding out in Spain every other month?

Reactions: 6
How does she have the money to fund hiding out in Spain every other month?
I dunno but she always ends up begging for money whenever she is away usually because of the wee boys da john (so she says) she says he always gets her cards blocked but before she went this time she was on saying she has a spanish bank card (santander) and 900 in it to spend so she couldnt use the same excuse so now its rosie

I dunno but she always ends up begging for money whenever she is away usually because of the wee boys da john (so she says) she says he always gets her cards blocked but before she went this time she was on saying she has a spanish bank card (santander) and 900 in it to spend so she couldnt use the same excuse so now its rosie
I have saw her begging before as well. Wonder how long she has left before the money runs out.

I have saw her begging before as well. Wonder how long she has left before the money runs out.
Shes got a video up saying she needs support because bush made them move and use
Their money and shes put subs as boss v bush who are you funding🫣🫣 imagine how her sons heed must be every day he has not one other person in his life than her thats an awful thought!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She said they’re moving into the mountains. Don’t know if I believe that and I hope she isn’t as getting to sit in cafes all day at least means Jack is seeing other people. Stacey needs attention and to talk shite to people also. It’s so sad and alarming that poor Jack has nobody else in his life except this crackpot. Something needs to be done, she’s looking more and more unstable by the day.

Reactions: 11
Is there ever repercussions to rosies behaviour and that's why she gets away with all her crappy behaviour, nobody ever stands up to her and tells her she's a riot of a human being.

She said they’re moving into the mountains. Don’t know if I believe that and I hope she isn’t as getting to sit in cafes all day at least means Jack is seeing other people. Stacey needs attention and to talk shite to people also. It’s so sad and alarming that poor Jack has nobody else in his life except this crackpot. Something needs to be done, she’s looking more and more unstable by the day.
I feel sick for the wee boy she seems to isolate him more and more! In the gorbals he at least goes to a wee club and gets to see other kids shes took him there and all they do even when eating she talks tit into her live and he sits on his tablet or whatever i know all kids like their devices but he always asks to go to the pool or the beach she never takes him the rare times she does its for half an hour! i detest her
---
Is there ever repercussions to rosies behaviour and that's why she gets away with all her crappy behaviour, nobody ever stands up to her and tells her she's a riot of a human being.
Surely her SW watch tiktok and see all this???

Reactions: 5
That’s exactly it. It’s not even a holiday for him. He is just doing the exact same tit every day that he does in Glasgow. Sitting for hours and hours in coffee shops listening to his mum rambling shite into her phone or telling lies to strangers she meets. No pools, no beach, no mini golf, no fun at all.

• Sad
I feel sick for the wee boy she seems to isolate him more and more! In the gorbals he at least goes to a wee club and gets to see other kids shes took him there and all they do even when eating she talks tit into her live and he sits on his tablet or whatever i know all kids like their devices but he always asks to go to the pool or the beach she never takes him the rare times she does its for half an hour! i detest her
---

Surely her SW watch tiktok and see all this???
She said last week she'll never be back to that flat in the Gorbals. x
---
That’s exactly it. It’s not even a holiday for him. He is just doing the exact same tit every day that he does in Glasgow. Sitting for hours and hours in coffee shops listening to his mum rambling shite into her phone or telling lies to strangers she meets. No pools, no beach, no mini golf, no fun at all.
I don't know how she gets away with him not going to school. She certainly isn't home schooling him sitting in cafes all day. x

She said last week she'll never be back to that flat in the Gorbals. x
---

I don't know how she gets away with him not going to school. She certainly isn't home schooling him sitting in cafes all day. x
She says that everytime she goes on holiday that she wont be back her son thinks they have moved then she will say some crazy story about how
Shes been forced to go home its the same everytime she is on holiday
---
But she gets to say oh im the best mum i take him on holiday! She replaces costa for a cafe over there and does the exact thing saying she has appointments and all that who drags their wain for appointments on holiday!!

• Sad
I’m not sure of the background story of her mother getting full custody of her oldest? Why has she still got jack?

She’s going to use Rosie as an excuse no to go back to the flat in the gorbals. She’s been wanting out of there for ages and she’ll say people have been to her door it’s no safe etc. She’s using everything to her advantage

I’m not sure of the background story of her mother getting full custody of her oldest? Why has she still got jack?
Because it wasnt a legal thing if i remember right she left the boy in her mums and fucked off then her mum i think just kept him stacey at one point said she was going to court against jinty she was going to represent herself but nothing ever happened and her sons an adult now (well 17 i think) and he doesnt want to see her! This is all on the documents shes shown herself as well! The 🐚 page has put the documents up before but was ages ago
---
She’s going to use Rosie as an excuse no to go back to the flat in the gorbals. She’s been wanting out of there for ages and she’ll say people have been to her door it’s no safe etc. She’s using everything to her advantage
Aye rosies has allowed her to be a victim here

Reactions: 7
Shes got a video up saying she needs support because bush made them move and use
Their money and shes put subs as boss v bush who are you funding🫣🫣 imagine how her sons heed must be every day he has not one other person in his life than her thats an awful thought!
That wee boys head & heart must be roasted with her. Another failed by SS.

Reactions: 9
Aye she’s mentioned Woman’s Aid before…she was trying to say John was threatening her but she obviously had no proof as it was lies. She will say she’s fleeing violence now. Hope someone phones Womens Aid and warns them. She wants out the Gorbals because all the neighbours know what she is.

How the dad's not intervened or the dads side of the family, if that was a family member of mine all hell would break loose to get him away from her. I don't get it. Same with wee T he's a gem and another victim of a chaotic narcissist maw

Reactions: 4
How the dad's not intervened or the dads side of the family, if that was a family member of mine all hell would break loose to get him away from her. I don't get it. Same with wee T he's a gem and another victim of a chaotic narcissist maw
She’s twisted jacks head so much that he just says what she wants to hear. I’m sure he says he’s scared of him and won’t go back. See to be fair, you’d need to off your rocker to willingly get involved with her without the support of professional agencies at this point. I’m sure she was raging a few weeks ago because John had contacted Social Services. There’s no way anyone could co parent with her safely.

She’s twisted jacks head so much that he just says what she wants to hear. I’m sure he says he’s scared of him and won’t go back. See to be fair, you’d need to off your rocker to willingly get involved with her without the support of professional agencies at this point. I’m sure she was raging a few weeks ago because John had contacted Social Services. There’s no way anyone could co parent with her safely.
Before she went and put her and her sons things in storage and went abroad she got a writ from the sons dad she said and then went abroad she has been there since
What is a writ can someone tell me please 😂😂 i asked stayace in her live and all she said was hes never taking him from me

Reactions: 3
Before she went and put her and her sons things in storage and went abroad she got a writ from the sons dad she said and then went abroad she has been there since
What is a writ can someone tell me please 😂😂 i asked stayace in her live and all she said was hes never taking him from me
I thought a writ was more commonly used in financial matters, maybe not. It’s a court issued document anyway. It’s social work that should be helping John.

Stacys saying she’s going for a brain scan & if all is ok she’s moving again. She’s slevering shite about Rosie possibly coming back🥴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.