Rosie Bush #39 A week in the sun, what could be finer? Dawn took the huff and Stace gave Bush a shiner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whos baby swing is it? Fkn disgusting smoking around baby stuff but she seems like the type to smoke with a wean sitting on her knee 🤮
Im not sure whos baby its for!! But your right fag hanging out the mouth while holding a baby would be her style!!

Reactions: 3
That Frasers daughter is deluded. No way someone has just invented that story of Dawn shagging old Fraser. There’s no smoke without fire. Dawn looks awkward and guilty AF. I’m now wondering if she did know more than she’s letting on about the bag.

Reactions: 6
That Frasers daughter is deluded. No way someone has just invented that story of Dawn shagging old Fraser. There’s no smoke without fire. Dawn looks awkward and guilty AF. I’m now wondering if she did know more than she’s letting on about the bag.
Aye the daughters in denial , I hope the maw swings dirty Dawn about . Bogging enough that he’s been married, but it’s been her friends Dad . Bowfing

Reactions: 4
Wait so now they're saying they sold a phone on marketplace? After saying last night they were so pissed they didn't know what they were doing?

Which is it? Putting a listing of a stolen phone on marketplace shows they knew exactly what they had done. Can't blame the drink then.

Reactions: 13
Why is it a greenscreen in all the clips from rosies lives is she in the spa or in full hiding?👀

Reactions: 2
Why is it a greenscreen in all the clips from rosies lives is she in the spa or in full hiding?👀
Was she not in a pub yday? I assumed she didn’t want anyone to know which one because she’s a shitebag.

You could see folk behind her in a pub or restaurant yesterday, and last night you could hear T in another room, so she canny be in the hospital yet . It’ll come though

Louise is chers box. She's known for 2 weeks and they aren't together anymore
---
Apparently CJ is Rosies new girlfriend 😟

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Naedial said when he was in chers box this morning and said full stop denise used to say i will pay You back gonna give rosie a lion or whatever, and nae dial says full stop denise gave rosie 800 worth of gifts in the one night
I want to know where the hell she's pulling the £ from if she can afford to give her £800 in one night. I shudder to think how much she has actually gave her in total

Louise is chers box. She's known for 2 weeks and they aren't together anymore
---
Apparently CJ is Rosies new girlfriend 😟
Surely that cjs not still wanted to get with Rosie after her stealing her step mums bag, selling/ditching her phones and using her cards 🤦‍♀️ I hope that's not true, if it is I wouldn't be surprised if Rosie's just went with her to keep her sweet!

Reactions: 8
Surely that cjs not still wanted to get with Rosie after her stealing her step mums bag, selling/ditching her phones and using her cards 🤦‍♀️ I hope that's not true, if it is I wouldn't be surprised if Rosie's just went with her to keep her sweet!
CJ was in chers comments and said it was rumours and she's just friends with Rosie

Reactions: 4
I think Rosie been flirting with her, especially now. Rosie has stitched or duetted the odd video with CJ over the years. CJ has been desperate for attention of Bush. You could tell on that night out, Bush had zero interest in CJ. Those filters work wonders for that CJ because she’s rough as duck. Another one that makes her neighbours lifes hell. Constantly got SW and police at the door. Never short of a bird in around her weans. This ‘poor CJ’ act cracks me up. Connie’s been at it for years and has done her fair share of begging on the app. Nae electric, nae food etc.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.