Rosie Bush #39 A week in the sun, what could be finer? Dawn took the huff and Stace gave Bush a shiner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Rosie been flirting with her, especially now. Rosie has stitched or duetted the odd video with CJ over the years. CJ has been desperate for attention of Bush. You could tell on that night out, Bush had zero interest in CJ. Those filters work wonders for that CJ because she’s rough as duck. Another one that makes her neighbours lifes hell. Constantly got SW and police at the door. Never short of a bird in around her weans. This ‘poor CJ’ act cracks me up. Connie’s been at it for years and has done her fair share of begging on the app. Nae electric, nae food etc.
Seen someone in the comments saying Connie was in on it all. Who knows what the hell the truth really is

Reactions: 5
[
I think Rosie been flirting with her, especially now. Rosie has stitched or duetted the odd video with CJ over the years. CJ has been desperate for attention of Bush. You could tell on that night out, Bush had zero interest in CJ. Those filters work wonders for that CJ because she’s rough as duck. Another one that makes her neighbours lifes hell. Constantly got SW and police at the door. Never short of a bird in around her weans. This ‘poor CJ’ act cracks me up. Connie’s been at it for years and has done her fair share of begging on the app. Nae electric, nae food etc.
The infamous night out was the first i had ever seen this CJ, but the fact shes willing to sweep what bush done under the rug says a lot really! I
Missed louise in chers box what was she saying anyone know?

Seen someone in the comments saying Connie was in on it all. Who knows what the hell the truth really is
Aye and she was in on selling the phone. I wouldn’t put it past her tbh. Not a mention of this other phone between Bush, Connie and z Danielle.

Aye and she was in on selling the phone. I wouldn’t put it past her tbh. Not a mention of this other phone between Bush, Connie and z Danielle.
Limited comment access on her videos too🤔 c'mon CJ what you scared off or hiding?

Reactions: 3
It’s all madness if someone stole my bag cards and phones I’d be getting the police involved

Reactions: 8
I remember her from a while back, she had a new girlfriend and disappeared off my fyp and the next I saw her she was single again and wanting in about bush 🫣

Reactions: 3
I remember her from a while back, she had a new girlfriend and disappeared off my fyp and the next I saw her she was single again and wanting in about bush 🫣
Aye she’s a wee creep. Used to talk about sleeping with people and what she would do to them, all smiling into the camera. Boak material. All meanwhile, the house is an absolute RIOT and the kids are screaming.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Aye she’s a wee creep. Used to talk about sleeping with people and what she would do to them, all smiling into the camera. Boak material. All meanwhile, the house is an absolute RIOT and the kids are screaming.
Aye anytime I seen her live her house seemed like utter chaos, she acts like a teenage boy 🤢

Reactions: 4
It’s all a bit dodgy isn’t it. Any normal person would phone the police, wouldn’t surprise me if that creeper CJ was in on it either.
Scottish Tiktok just goes from bad to worse. Thank god for wee Kimbo, one of the only few decent ones on there!! Can’t even think of another one that’s actually ok 😆

Jesus Christ bush has been asking everyone and their dog for a lens of money 🙄🤦‍♀️
---

He’s writing it all down now to he thinks he’s the CID 🤣🤣🤣 I’m waiting for big lee to make an appearance saying he’s here to represent bush and Danielle
There’s a defence for every offence

• Haha
My memory of her is walking up the street shouting at her kids. x

Reactions: 1
[

The infamous night out was the first i had ever seen this CJ, but the fact shes willing to sweep what bush done under the rug says a lot really! I
Missed louise in chers box what was she saying anyone know?
Louise is raging she’s been brought into it. Says her and Bush aren’t together. Louise was at college in the live, so Bush has probably got pissed off that Louise left her. Although it does beg the question, who was Bush in the pub with? Louise says she found out about the bag two weeks ago. She said Bush will have manipulated Connie into staying quiet as she’s a master manipulator. Nothing that we don’t know. Louise also said, bush wouldn’t have got that drunk to not know what was going on as she’s always got to be in control. She said bush said, her and Danielle were throwing the bag between them, laughing, saying it’s your bag, no it’s your bag.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I don’t follow CJ but her tiktoks used to come up on my fyp from time to time , they were usually quite bogging very sexually suggestive with things like text all over them saying what she’d to do women in the bedroom etc .
I did feel sorry for her the night she was out with Rosie though , you could tell she was excited to finally meet Rosie , and Rosie didn’t show any interest in her the whole night - she made a couple of tiktoks with her to piss aff Louise then patched her . She would completely blank CJ when she was speaking to her etc. CJ was used as a pawn in Rosie’s game to win back Louise

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I don’t follow CJ but her tiktoks used to come up on my fyp from time to time , they were usually quite bogging very sexually suggestive with things like text all over them saying what she’d to do women in the bedroom etc .
I did feel sorry for her the night she was out with Rosie though , you could tell she was excited to finally meet Rosie , and Rosie didn’t show any interest in her the whole night - she made a couple of tiktoks with her to piss aff Louise then patched her . She would completely blank CJ when she was speaking to her etc. CJ was used as a pawn in Rosie’s game to win back Louise
They were really ignorant to her that night, felt a bit rotten for her myself!

100 percent. I felt so bad for her that night. Bush just treated her like a piece of absolute tit

Louise is raging she’s been brought into it. Says her and Bush aren’t together. Louise was at college in the live, so Bush has probably got pissed off that Louise left her. Although it does beg the question, who was Bush in the pub with? Louise says she found out about the bag two weeks ago. She said Bush will have manipulated Connie into staying quiet as she’s a master manipulator. Nothing that we don’t know. Louise also said, bush wouldn’t have got that drunk to not know what was going on as she’s always got to be in control. She said bush said, her and Danielle were throwing the bag between them, laughing, saying it’s your bag, no it’s your bag.
Them laughing about it makes it worse somehow!! And no doubt when bush and mater fell
Out that was another riot that poor T had to witness!! See if any of my pals actually told me they had stole like that theres no way on earth i would keep quiet!! Do yous think dawnski knew?

Them laughing about it makes it worse somehow!! And no doubt when bush and mater fell
Out that was another riot that poor T had to witness!! See if any of my pals actually told me they had stole like that theres no way on earth i would keep quiet!! Do yous think dawnski knew?
I don't think Dawn did know cos if she did I reckon she would have let rip after she got a flight home. She wasn't quiet about everything else Rosie had done

I don't think Dawn did know cos if she did I reckon she would have let rip after she got a flight home. She wasn't quiet about everything else Rosie had done
I know but people would have called her out for saying nothing and going on holiday with her. I think Bush did tell her.

Reactions: 6
I know but people would have called her out for saying nothing and going on holiday with her. I think Bush did tell her.
I think she knew as well- rosie saying thats the reason she took dawn on holiday to keep her quiet didnt make bush look better it made her look worse so i think its true

I think dawn did know. You can see when she’s lying and it’s ripping out of her. I also believe that Danielle took the bag knowing full well that it wasn’t Rosie’s. Her story has changed so many times and it’s just not adding up. The theft was 100% deliberate.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.