Rosie Bush #39 A week in the sun, what could be finer? Dawn took the huff and Stace gave Bush a shiner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think dawn did know. You can see when she’s lying and it’s ripping out of her. I also believe that Danielle took the bag knowing full well that it wasn’t Rosie’s. Her story has changed so many times and it’s just not adding up. The theft was 100% deliberate.
Danielle 100% took that bag on purpose

Reactions: 5
I don't think Dawn did know cos if she did I reckon she would have let rip after she got a flight home. She wasn't quiet about everything else Rosie had done
Yeah i agree with that. I know she goes on n on n on n on about "the boaby" etc but i think she is pretty straight up and just says exactly what she's thinking ....mainly boabies etc but ye get the jist 😆🤣

• Haha
It just doesn’t make sense Cher & Frati going from hating manky Frankie to defending him the very day the news about the card fraud got out.
I don’t think it’s been Dawn, but she is a liar we saw the day how she lies, she claimed to have no idea who that auld Fraser & his wife were weeks ago but today slipped up that she’s his daughters pal.

Reactions: 9
It just doesn’t make sense Cher & Frati going from hating manky Frankie to defending him the very day the news about the card fraud got out.
I don’t think it’s been Dawn, but she is a liar we saw the day how she lies, she claimed to have no idea who that auld Fraser & his wife were weeks ago but today slipped up that she’s his daughters pal.
I think it was frankie who spilled the beans to make pals again as usual!! I do think dawn knew but she will never admit it because she knows cher and that will say shes as bad for keeping quiet and going on holiday

Reactions: 7
I think it was frankie who spilled the beans to make pals again as usual!! I do think dawn knew but she will never admit it because she knows cher and that will say shes as bad for keeping quiet and going on holiday
I think so anaw, he’s done this so many times now to get himself a pal.

Danielle 100% took that bag on purpose
I think so too. Both Danielle Mccan and Teri Ann Harkins are well known in Broxburn/ Uphall for theiving, lying and sleeping with other peoples men aswell as both their Mothers too. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Well I for one am absolutely shocked that Rosie Bush has been outed as a scummy thief. SHOCKED.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well I for one am absolutely shocked that Rosie Bush has been outed as a scummy thief. SHOCKED.
Think she is back in the spa going by Dawnski's live - time wasting again :mad:

How much is Dawnski loving the popularity :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Think she is back in the spa going by Dawnski's live - time wasting again :mad:
Of course. Hopefully Louise stays away from her. Let Debbie Cadden deal with her. She’s the only hanger on left at this point

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have a pal in there just now but I feel it would be weird as duck asking her if the Bush is there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And takes up a bed that someone in a genuine mental health crisis could use and not because you have pissed off so many people & owe all sorts of money out to “friends” or dealers than you need somewhere to hide for a wee while.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
So Robin Bush has been on a deleting spree. Removed all videos from her account apart from the one she posted yesterday trying to sell her account BUT the PayPal in the bio is still up. She really has no shame that lassie.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.