Rosie Bush #39 A week in the sun, what could be finer? Dawn took the huff and Stace gave Bush a shiner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve a feeling CJ’s had the same type of phone call manky Frankie’s received recently. Rosie as usual has manipulated her by using her weans to get her own way.

I also canny look at CJ without picturing her dishing oot fish finger pieces at Tayto life nights oot 😭 imagine she Wis the famous CJ, stranger things have happened on that app 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s shiting it aff Bush. Always was.
It defo seems like shes scared of bush!! Cannot believe bush and danielle stole their pals stepmas bag, rattled the card then ditched the bag and phone and duck all is going to be done about it!! Barking from everyone involved including warty for using it as a way to get gifts! Did cher steal a bag right enough?? Where did that story come from?
---

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cjs scared of the backlash she will get for going against Rosie! Rosie has been on the phone to cj giving her a sob story about her weans her mental health etc bush knows how to twist things to manipulate ppl to get what she wants!!!

Reactions: 10
It defo seems like shes scared of bush!! Cannot believe bush and danielle stole their pals stepmas bag, rattled the card then ditched the bag and phone and duck all is going to be done about it!! Barking from everyone involved including warty for using it as a way to get gifts! Did cher steal a bag right enough?? Where did that story come from?
---

Don't forget they took £20 out of the purse in the bag too. x 😡
---
Cjs scared of the backlash she will get for going against Rosie! Rosie has been on the phone to cj giving her a sob story about her weans her mental health etc bush knows how to twist things to manipulate ppl to get what she wants!!!
Sounds like that's exactly what she’s done. x

• Wow
Reactions: 5
No the one with the piercings on her face. From Edinburgh or livi.
She's originally from Broxburn. She used to be a pretty looking girl until her botox addiction got the better of her. Both her and Danielle are well known for their trampy behaviour

Reactions: 3
8.50am and Dawn is on live with more bangers again telling everyone that Terri wanted to lick her minge two weeks ago. Just for anyone that missed her telling that story 20 times yday.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
8.50am and Dawn is on live with more bangers again telling everyone that Terri wanted to lick her minge two weeks ago. Just for anyone that missed her telling that story 20 times yday.
Put me right aff ma weetabix 🤢
Caught her saying she wants the boaby last night as well, anyone with said boaby to get to her hoose asap. Desperate boot!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Put me right aff ma weetabix 🤢
Caught her saying she wants the boaby last night as well, anyone with said boaby to get to her hoose asap. Desperate boot!
She was also talking about baws slapping off her chin, in front of her daughter. Aye her daughter might be an adult I think she said she was 20, but who would talk like that in front of their daughter no matter what age , that lassie must be absolutely affronted

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ bush has been asking everyone and their dog for a lens of money 🙄🤦‍♀️
---
He was writing it in a notepad yesterday and going back over it all😂
He’s writing it all down now to he thinks he’s the CID 🤣🤣🤣 I’m waiting for big lee to make an appearance saying he’s here to represent bush and Danielle

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.