Rosie Bush #39 A week in the sun, what could be finer? Dawn took the huff and Stace gave Bush a shiner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So bush and danielle sold one of those phones on marketplace dawn just said!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
You can hear him writing it all down 😂⛔

only one phones been found the other is still missing they are saying bush has sold it on marketplace
Im sure that someone else used to do that- write down things on a notepad about what went on on tt cannot remember who

Reactions: 4
Im sure that someone else used to do that- write down things on a notepad about what went on on tt cannot remember who
Steph Yoker was doing it last night with a note pad . Writing down the ins & outs of what happened with Rosie. It’s Lydo copying someone else as per usual

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Steph Yoker was doing it last night with a note pad . Writing down the ins & outs of what happened with Rosie. It’s Lydo copying someone else as per usual
They accused Janice of writing in a notepad ages ago and gave her it stinking for it.

Reactions: 10
Canny believe Ryan of all people is up in arms about this. His maws defo dipped a few handbags in her time.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s blocked full stop denise because Denise wanted to meet her in person to get her money back Ffs

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She’s blocked full stop denise because Denise wanted to meet her in person to get her money back Ffs
Shes really one of the worst examples of a human!! And thats something all those people who spend their money gifting these people should learn from, these tiktokkers do not care about you, you are not part of their team you are only a means to make money!!

So rosie wants it kept off the app because she's been caught stealing aye OK! what about all the tit shes happily discussed when others haven't wanted it on the app? ! Fkn vile being a tea leaf

Reactions: 15
Shes really one of the worst examples of a human!! And thats something all those people who spend their money gifting these people should learn from, these tiktokkers do not care about you, you are not part of their team you are only a means to make money!!
She was happy enough to meet Denise in person to take the cash off her but blocked her when she asked to meet for the money back .
She also done a Mags 👩‍🦯when never gifting again Mary was mentioned , she said who is Mary as if she didn’t know her. She’s using these dafties , as much as it’s awful her bumping folk like Denise , Mary & duck knows who else , it’s their own faults for being so stupid giving a random stranger large sums of money wtf have they been thinking

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Canny believe on one side we’ve got a woman who used to deal blues and pocketed her weans christening money, the prodigal son of Scotland’s greatest shoplifter, a boaby daft middle aged woman who’s more than happy to profit off Rosie’s begging, Steph yoker (do I need to say anything else on her🤢) vs a smelly begging bleep who’s got form for taking any money she can get and is also now a handbag thief.
The bar for moral high ground is on the floor

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So rosie wants it kept off the app because she's been caught stealing aye OK! what about all the tit shes happily discussed when others haven't wanted it on the app? ! Fkn vile being a tea leaf
Only doesn't want it on app cos its about her. I can see why CJ don't want to go to police with her shite she spews and drama she brings. Anyone backing her from her on in needs a psych check.

Naedial said when he was in chers box this morning and said full stop denise used to say i will pay You back gonna give rosie a lion or whatever, and nae dial says full stop denise gave rosie 800 worth of gifts in the one night
Aye there’s a recording on one of the pages of nae dial from yesterday too saying he was getting messages from Denise asking him to send Rosie big gifts & she would pay him back.
---
Dawn who didn’t know auld Fraser the tilers suddenly just remembered she knows his daughter . She’s totally went wae that auld man 😭😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Cher trying to take the moral highground. duck off ya bogging beggy blues dealing boot! She's just said she's doing the rising to get a carpet! Do what the rest of us do fkn save for it, go to work. Obviously I don't work am a pip princess 🙈 but my man does and anything we need we save for
All I see when I look at cher the munter is Harry the hunter from beetle juice 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Cher trying to take the moral highground. duck off ya bogging beggy blues dealing boot! She's just said she's doing the rising to get a carpet! Do what the rest of us do fkn save for it, go to work. Obviously I don't work am a pip princess 🙈 but my man does and anything we need we save for
All I see when I look at cher the munter is Harry the hunter from beetle juice 🤣
Its pure bothering me that shes smoking when that wee baby swing is in the same room!

Reactions: 2
Its pure bothering me that shes smoking when that wee baby swing is in the same room!
Whos baby swing is it? Fkn disgusting smoking around baby stuff but she seems like the type to smoke with a wean sitting on her knee 🤮

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.