Rosie Bush #39 A week in the sun, what could be finer? Dawn took the huff and Stace gave Bush a shiner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has all came from him 100 percent. Frati gave it away when she rushed in the box to defend him before anyone even mentioned his name!!
She canny stand Frankie & has slagged him off since he patched her on her birthday , she’s been calling him a Trolly bastard etc , but now he’s given them info on Bush he’s to be defended & protected ….. but he’s no anything to do with this , lot of pish .
He’s doing his usual, telling folks secrets to try to get a pal . The bleep never changes

Reactions: 8
I cannot believe rosie or danielle has the brass neck to show their faces never mind try and defend their theiving ways!! The both of them are scum

Reactions: 8
She’s got a gift target up , she’s nae shame
View attachment 2514607
Ffs no way!!! A never even noticed that how bleeping dare she?!?! It really really bothers me the fact they got rid of the phones and bag that tells you they both knew exactly what they were doing and i hope whatever job that danielle does is not near vulnerable people or their belongings shes not to be trusted
---
Apparently Rosie is Chers karma 5.0 dot dot was in Chellos box confused how she was a mod for that account 🤷‍♀️
Really?? Didnt think rosie had the brain cells tbh

Reactions: 1
Ffs no way!!! A never even noticed that how bleeping dare she?!?! It really really bothers me the fact they got rid of the phones and bag that tells you they both knew exactly what they were doing and i hope whatever job that danielle does is not near vulnerable people or their belongings shes not to be trusted
---

Really?? Didnt think rosie had the brain cells tbh
They outted her as a truthteller account too
---
Some account was saying blancos tattle account too 😂😂😂
---
Is this Danielle actually for real thinking her work won’t care she’s been caught stealing a bag using the cards? Any decent business wouldn’t want a thief working for them!! All trust would be broken

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I bet auld sticky fingers is thinking Danielle would make a smashing wifey for her Lydo

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They outted her as a truthteller account too
---

Some account was saying blancos tattle account too 😂😂😂
---
Is this Danielle actually for real thinking her work won’t care she’s been caught stealing a bag using the cards? Any decent business wouldn’t want a thief working for them!! All trust would be broken
She's a hairdresser in a Turkish salon. x
---
See the way Rosie swears on her children's lifes. It gets me so angry. x

Reactions: 7
---
Still wouldn’t trust her as far as I could throw her!!

I agree swearing lies on her kids life is vile but would you expect anything less from her??

Reactions: 5
They're all a dirty stinking lot in that shop. All shifty looking buggers. Danielle saying she's not been brought up like that🤣🤣 her mother used to beg, steal and borrow for a bag of brown. She was run out of uphall station for theiving and causing trouble

• Wow
Reactions: 6
They're all a dirty stinking lot in that shop. All shifty looking buggers. Danielle saying she's not been brought up like that🤣🤣 her mother used to beg, steal and borrow for a bag of brown. She was run out of uphall station for theiving and causing trouble
Danielle knew it wasn’t Rosie’s bag she didn’t try to return it to the owner and she’s sat on this for 6 weeks until now!! On there saying she has “morals” naw hen your a boggin thief with no morals whatsoever

Reactions: 12
I bet auld sticky fingers is thinking Danielle would make a smashing wifey for her Lydo
The schemetok version of Fagin 🎶🎶 oh we’ve got to pick a pocket or twoooo🎶
IMG_9607.jpeg

---
---
The salon better keep the till well secure!! And any ladies handbags that might be unattended..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.