Rosie Bush #39 A week in the sun, what could be finer? Dawn took the huff and Stace gave Bush a shiner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the duck can the likes of Rosie n Jade get admitted into the spa at the drop of a hat. Pair of wasters

Reactions: 6
Jade wasn’t sectioned she was taken to hospital then home. She was live from her house early doors this morning.

Reactions: 5
So Bush & that Danielle she is always on live with have lifted someone’s bag that was left in Frankies taxi (i think, i may have misheard tjhat bit) ditched the womans phone & used her cards 🥴🤨
---
It has been that CJ lassie she went on a night out with she has stole from 😳

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
They took the bag from the pub. Danielle lifted it and ditched the phone according to Cher. Bush went into a garage and spent over 100 pounds on fags and drink. It was CJs stepmums bag, a disabled woman who had been buying them drinks all night.
It was Frankie driving them in the taxi so it’s obviously coming from him.
Bogging behaviour from Bush and Danielle McCann. Thieves!!
CJ didn’t want police involvement as she was scared of a backlash from Rosie. But apparently Rosie on that night phoned Dawn asking for a lift home from Danielle’s as she said it was like a real life Shameless. So Bush being a shitebag once again.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
They took the bag from the pub. Danielle lifted it and ditched the phone according to Cher. Bush went into a garage and spent over 100 pounds on fags and drink. It was CJs stepmums bag, a disabled woman who had been buying them drinks all night.
Thanks for clearing that up, i was picking up bits while cleaning my kitchen ☺

What a pair of absolute tramps! That Danielle wasn’t arsed by sounds of it when she was in the box!

Reactions: 4
CJ didn’t want police involvement as she was scared of a backlash from Rosie. But apparently Rosie on that night phoned Dawn asking for a lift home from Danielle’s as she said it was like a real life Shameless. So Bush being a shitebag once again.
That Danielle had the absolute cheek to jump in the ox to try explain her part…nothing but thieves the both of them. Only scum do that kind of thing!!

Reactions: 5
Thanks for clearing that up, i was picking up bits while cleaning my kitchen ☺

What a pair of absolute tramps! That Danielle wasn’t arsed by sounds of it when she was in the box!
Threw Bush right under the bus. She’s denying ditching the phone, but that appears to be the truth. A pair of dirty, thieving bastards. Taking advantage of that CJ and her family. You could tell Bush wasn’t interested in her in the slightest. Was ignoring her as soon as Danielle appeared. They should phone the police on the pair of them.

Reactions: 9
Threw Bush right under the bus. She’s denying ditching the phone, but that appears to be the truth. A pair of dirty, thieving bastards. Taking advantage of that CJ and her family. You could tell Bush wasn’t interested in her in the slightest. Was ignoring her as soon as Danielle appeared. They should phone the police on the pair of them.
Yip i wouldn’t be letting the clatty cows away with it. Wasn’t so long ago Bawgin Bush would brag she could drop £500 just like that & to now begging online & stealing off vulnerable people.

Yip i wouldn’t be letting the clatty cows away with it. Wasn’t so long ago Bawgin Bush would brag she could drop £500 just like that & to now begging online & stealing off vulnerable people.
Aw but she’s a changed woman now, mother of the year. As Cher rightly said, she’s been a scumbag for years, always has been. Just got fake diagnoses now to blame her bogging behaviour.

Reactions: 10
How low can these creatures get!! Stealing from anyone is just disgusting!!! Was it snakey frankie who told cher this? Because anyone who knew including danielle are just as disgusting as bush for taking it

Reactions: 3
How low can these creatures get!! Stealing from anyone is just disgusting!!! Was it snakey frankie who told cher this? Because anyone who knew including danielle are just as disgusting as bush for taking it
Aye it’s got to be coming from him. That’s why I believe Danielle took the phone and ditched it. Cher knows exactly what’s happened but can’t say frankie told her.
---
What happened with Charlene? I’ve missed loads
Bush owes her £900. She also owes someone else from the app 1k.

Absolute scumbags both of them, I’d be reporting them both and getting them charged.
Why has frankie sat on that information til now? Since then he’s tried to suck up rosie and the cuttin aboots arses after the joke case_25 drama. Makes him just as bad as them

Reactions: 10
What happened with Charlene? I’ve missed loads
So Danielle is sending this woman £200 shouts guilty to me
She’s already admitted her part. Someone in the comments made a great point. Bush will come on greeting, it will all be someone’s else’s fault, she’ll threaten someone but do nothing, then she’ll check herself into Leverndale.

Reactions: 9
She’s already admitted her part. Someone in the comments made a great point. Bush will come on greeting, it will all be someone’s else’s fault, she’ll threaten someone but do nothing, then she’ll check herself into Leverndale.
That’s exactly what’s going to happen! Did I see comments that she scratched her own face after mad stace kicked her bleep in

Reactions: 7
Absolutely bleeping disgusting from the pair of them. And for anyone to know this and kept it quiet is just as bad.

Reactions: 11
That’s exactly what’s going to happen! Did I see comments that she scratched her own face after mad stace kicked her bleep in
She never scratched her own face that was all big stacey!
Anyone who knew this info but only just told cher (just in time for cher doing the weeklies)! Are as guilty as the rest i hope they get reported to the police

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.