Rosie Bush #39 A week in the sun, what could be finer? Dawn took the huff and Stace gave Bush a shiner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aye imagine sharing a pool with immigrants. The horror.

All of these people have come legally if they are being housed. bleeping disgusting comments here from people who had the sheer luck their mum birthed them in this country.

I actually can’t believe people actually think these things never mind think it’s acceptable enough to think it over and type it. Wow.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Aye imagine sharing a pool with immigrants. The horror.

All of these people have come legally if they are being housed. bleeping disgusting comments here from people who had the sheer luck their mum birthed them in this country.

I actually can’t believe people actually think these things never mind think it’s acceptable enough to think it over and type it. Wow.
More than often people placed in hotels ect are seeking asylum and are not here legally

Reactions: 6
Its madness & sorry to who it upsets but i am sick fed up of it. Its mostly all men coming in these boats.
[/QUOTE]
More than often people placed in hotels ect are seeking asylum and are not here legally
Its very concerning hotels full of males who are apparently not allowed to mix with society- i would like to know why ? Are they a threat ..

Reactions: 10
Let's move on from this topic as it's been said and getting disruptive - Please read our rules and why they're important
Its madness & sorry to who it upsets but i am sick fed up of it. Its mostly all men coming in these boats.
Its very concerning hotels full of males who are apparently not allowed to mix with society- i would like to know why ? Are they a threat ..
[/QUOTE]
If you don’t understand the process of asylum and asylum detention centres then educate yourself before allowing yourself to live in fear of something that there is no need to fear.
---
That’s where you are completely incorrect it is LEGAL to arrive in a country and seek asylum. I genuinely don’t understand how people can have such strong opinions on things they have no idea about the policies surrounding it.

Illegal immigrants are undocumented. Therefore the home office doesn’t know they are here and do not house them. How do people not understand this? It genuinely baffles me.

Last edited:
The things the Tayto life dae to fill the spotty couponed rancid void Rosie leaves in oor life’s when she’s kidding on she’s aff the app 😭😂
And for the record , wid rather splash about in a pool full of migrants than wae Rosie wae her boil covered arse & bloody always ultra’s polluting the water, there’s no enough chlorine in the world tae deal wae that bogging monstrosity of a wummin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The things the Tayto life dae to fill the spotty couponed rancid void Rosie leaves in oor life’s when she’s kidding on she’s aff the app 😭😂
And for the record , wid rather splash about in a pool full of migrants than wae Rosie wae her boil covered arse & bloody always ultra’s polluting the water, there’s no enough chlorine in the world tae deal wae that bogging monstrosity of a wummin
Absolutely howling 🤣

• Haha
Luckily Rosie doesn't do hotel Monday's anymore 😬 the asylum seekers would take one look at her steaming in the pool, smoking 5 vapes at a time, screaming into her phone, with her rats tails hair and her pube eyebrows and run right back to their countries 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Luckily Rosie doesn't do hotel Monday's anymore 😬 the asylum seekers would take one look at her steaming in the pool, smoking 5 vapes at a time, screaming into her phone, with her rats tails hair and her pube eyebrows and run right back to their countries 😂
God I miss the chaos of hotel Mondays, was the only thing that got me through a brutal Monday, watching my hard earned cash/tax paying for her to be in a hotel in her home town 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not even just hotel Monday’s, Monday’s in general were madness. Remember the night she ended up at Beasty Noodles and Wully ruff ruff ladled into her & she ran into the toilet greeting 😂 and the infamous yer ugly as duck night at Blanco’s when her fat arse shattered the cooker 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not even just hotel Monday’s, Monday’s in general were madness. Remember the night she ended up at Beasty Noodles and Wully ruff ruff ladled into her & she ran into the toilet greeting 😂 and the infamous yer ugly as duck night at Blanco’s when her fat arse shattered the cooker 😭
Oh aye cookergate 🤣🤣🤣and I'd like to forget that Beasty Noodle 🤮. Where's her rubber lipped guy pal these days?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Few feathers ruffled! Big bush bring back Monday madness Alexa play Darius colourblind

• Haha
Snappy shop consisting of just buckfast and vapes on route to blairdardie.
I’ve just used the petty cash guys , hope that’s ok?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.