Rosie Bush #39 A week in the sun, what could be finer? Dawn took the huff and Stace gave Bush a shiner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She never scratched her own face that was all big stacey!
Anyone who knew this info but only just told cher (just in time for cher doing the weeklies)! Are as guilty as the rest i hope they get reported to the police
needs reporting to the police

Reactions: 2
there is defo going to be a live coming from the spa soon.

Whys clatty Frati having a go at that lassie for being in Rosies box? How was she to know Bushy baws stole money from someone. Away & watch your wean your always mentioning, idiot! Has she went off on one with Dawn for being in her box & on holiday with her? Because by Fratis logic, Dawn would known about her thieving as well 🤔

Reactions: 10
Why does none of what I just read surprise me ! They need reported that’s absolute scum the lot of them including manky Frankie

there is defo going to be a live coming from the spa soon.

Whys clatty Frati having a go at that lassie for being in Rosies box? How was she to know Bushy baws stole money from someone. Away & watch your wean your always mentioning, idiot!
She needs to wind her neck in ffs the lassy sat in rosies box before people knew she was a dirty robbing cow!! What the duck is rosie spending all that money on the money she owes everyone as well as having to steal money for booze!!

Reactions: 6
Manky Frankie strikes again. CJ needs to report them all to the polis, if the bag was left in Frankies taxi he needs reported to his work anaw. I felt so sorry for CJ that night , that’s hellish they have stolen from her . Bogging behaviour.

She needs to wind her neck in ffs the lassy sat in rosies box before people knew she was a dirty robbing cow!! What the duck is rosie spending all that money on the money she owes everyone as well as having to steal money for booze!!
Frati just likes to berelevant in any situation l! Was more than that lassie that sat in her box in the last 6 weeks she needs to have the same energy for them as well!! They said Debbie’s fell out with bush too! Dawn says Debbie would message her stuff then say totally different things to the bush! Manifesting screenshots being leaked from group chats now 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Aw dawns getting a free pass off Cher and Jade because they want her in their gang to piss off Bush.
---
Manky Frankie strikes again. CJ needs to report them all to the polis, if the bag was left in Frankies taxi he needs reported to his work anaw. I felt so sorry for CJ that night , that’s hellish they have stolen from her . Bogging behaviour.
They treated her like a pure Fanny from the minute Danielle turned up in that pub. I felt so sorry for CJ that night. She was so excited to meet Bush aswell. Scum.

Reactions: 9
Big Dawn trying to say she didn’t know Rosie is as bad as she is 🫠🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aw dawns getting a free pass off Cher and Jade because they want her in their gang to piss off Bush.
That makes me sick when they all do that become pals with someone all because the hate the same person! No morals thats the problem with them all! Bush is disgusting, so is cher but now shes on all smug with her warty face and mental lips

Can someone tell me who this frankie is?

Reactions: 2
Can someone tell me who this frankie is?
Frankie the fat taxi driver. He flits between pals a bit like Rosie, can’t keep a pal because he is a rancid liar. First i ever came across him was when he was hanging about Kelly Mulligan & Sweetfix. And since then he has worked his way round the app.
---
Theres Lez on slabbering about it all now telling Debbie Cadden to stay away from Bush. Debbie Caddens morals are as low as Bush’s, i doubt Bus being a thief will phase her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So the bag was found in a club. Danitnever mentioned about being in a club after the garage
Danielle said first they found the bag in a taxi dumped the phones and Rosie used the cards thenDanielle said they were in a club and couldn’t get bush into the taxi and she grabbed the bag thinking it was hers but the phones were left behind in the Chers comments were asking why she’s changing her story

Reactions: 5
Whilst I’m glad they’ve been called outa out stealing the bag I think they need to think of CJ cos she didn’t want it taken further with the police because I think she’s worried but in true schemetok style their only thinking of themselves especially Cher for bringing it up today when coincidentally happens to be when she’s doing the risings🙄

Reactions: 7
Whilst I’m glad they’ve been called outa out stealing the bag I think they need to think of CJ cos she didn’t want it taken further with the police because I think she’s worried but in true schemetok style their only thinking of themselves especially Cher for bringing it up today when coincidentally happens to be when she’s doing the risings🙄
It suits Chello personal vendetta against bush! She wasn’t to willing to out her pal Amy glass 🥴

Charlene on greeting saying she’s getting outed for tit she’s done in her personal life. Obviously threats from Bush. I’ve no sympathy. When will all these absolute weapons learn and realise how toxic and poison Bush is? Anything you tell her she will use it against you with absolutely no second thoughts.

Reactions: 12
Charlene on greeting saying she’s getting outed for tit she’s done in her personal life. Obviously threats from Bush. I’ve no sympathy. When will all these absolute weapons learn and realise how toxic and poison Bush is? Anything you tell her she will use it against you with absolutely no second thoughts.
They couldn’t be told! Theres 39 bush threads on here and on every one she’s begged and borrowed fellin an out of friendships and turned on them! Only now she’s been thieving bags they are all seeing what a scamming controlling scumbag she is!! Why they all so scared to stand up to her?
---
Get your dinners over and done with early bush coming on at 5pm allegedly
---
Now cjs saying the phones were found
---
Who is cj? What’s her account?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.