Rosie Bush #39 A week in the sun, what could be finer? Dawn took the huff and Stace gave Bush a shiner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luckily Rosie doesn't do hotel Monday's anymore 😬 the asylum seekers would take one look at her steaming in the pool, smoking 5 vapes at a time, screaming into her phone, with her rats tails hair and her pube eyebrows and run right back to their countries 😂
Think you might be onto something here maybe we could tie her to a post on the cliffs of Dover like a kind of scarecrow and scare all the single guys from coming here so they about turn and we are helping the genuine foreign familys that need it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I keep seeing Dawn pop up on random box battles when she shows up as being live, she’s clearly got fond of the begging. Her lives are full of Rosie’s arselickers who are using her lives for somewhere to go until Bush batters Louise again & comes back on greeting

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I keep seeing Dawn pop up on random box battles when she shows up as being live, she’s clearly got fond of the begging. Her lives are full of Rosie’s arselickers who are using her lives for somewhere to go until Bush batters Louise again & comes back on greeting
Yep Dawns lives will be dead once the bush re surfaces with her latest domestic violence tale
Meanwhile Dawns cashing in

Reactions: 3
Lydo has just revealed Rosie has taken £900 of somebody and it’s not full.stop.Denise.

• Wow
Lydo has just revealed Rosie has taken £900 of somebody and it’s not full.stop.Denise.
It’s Charlene isn’t it? That Terri with the facial piercings is steaming and said it. Dawn confirmed it. Im 90 percent sure, missed the start.

I scrolled back on the comments of Lydos live & someone’s mentioned her owing Charlene money

Did she ever get the money she asked never gifting again Mary for then claimed it was sent to the wrong Mary? I think it was 700

wtfs she doing with folks money and wtf are they being so stupid for giving a stranger off the internet large sums of cash

Reactions: 7
I scrolled back on the comments of Lydos live & someone’s mentioned her owing Charlene money

Did she ever get the money she asked never gifting again Mary for then claimed it was sent to the wrong Mary? I think it was 700

wtfs she doing with folks money and wtf are they being so stupid for giving a stranger off the internet large sums of cash
There’s more than likely more folk that’s threw money at her!!! I just don’t understand why you’d give ppl like that money!

Reactions: 5
So really Rosie coming off the app because of what stace done to T is a load of shite, she's really just lying low cz she knows everyone would eventually start talking about all this money she owes people. It suits her to be "off the app" duck all to do with T, as usual!

Reactions: 8
I’m surprised she’s no done a live from the spa yet begging for money to repay what she owes.

Reactions: 9
I’m surprised she’s no done a live from the spa yet begging for money to repay what she owes.
She won't pay it back, everyone will get hit with a sob story of how it's no her fault she couldn't pay it!

She won't pay it back, everyone will get hit with a sob story of how it's no her fault she couldn't pay it!
She’ll have the violins out saying she spent it on the flight & taxi from Manchester

I saw her and Louise walking the dog along great western road last Sunday, she might be in the spa by now!

She won’t want to go to the spa apparently jade Jackson was sectioned into the spa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.