Rosie Bush #39 A week in the sun, what could be finer? Dawn took the huff and Stace gave Bush a shiner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dunno why Chello laughing about bush trying to sell her account pretty sure she tried to sell her big account when she was getting it stinking for the plm craic
---
Frati's jumping from live to live. In Chers, Ben's & Dawn's boxes. x
She not got weans to look after? Shouts about them enough but in an outta boxes all day

Attachments

Reactions: 8
So grateful the bams waited till i had a day off 😆🤣🤣🤣.
In all seriousness though, absolutely disgusted by all this stuff coming out today.
Is it Full.Stop.Denise that Big Bawgin face owes the 1k to ? I dont actually feel bad for her tbh coz she let herself get a pure using thinking Bush was her pal or something.
The propping the phone up on the woman's bag...i think Bush has probably dipped a few handbags before and that or the throwing a jacket over the bag was her way of stealing. Ive had someone try steal my bag before doing that but i was wide enough to spot what was going on.
The woman should absolutely go to the police and they 2 wee scummy cows will need to take whats coming to them square in the face .
---
Frati's jumping from live to live. In Chers, Ben's & Dawn's boxes. x
Tbf im jumping between all the Lives as well 😆🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They couldn’t be told! Theres 39 bush threads on here and on every one she’s begged and borrowed fellin an out of friendships and turned on them! Only now she’s been thieving bags they are all seeing what a scamming controlling scumbag she is!! Why they all so scared to stand up to her?
---
Get your dinners over and done with early bush coming on at 5pm allegedly
---
Now cjs saying the phones were found
---
Who is cj? What’s her account?
cj_2684family

Reactions: 3
So grateful the bams waited till i had a day off 😆🤣🤣🤣.
In all seriousness though, absolutely disgusted by all this stuff coming out today.
Is it Full.Stop.Denise that Big Bawgin face owes the 1k to ? I dont actually feel bad for her tbh coz she let herself get a pure using thinking Bush was her pal or something.
The propping the phone up on the woman's bag...i think Bush has probably dipped a few handbags before and that or the throwing a jacket over the bag was her way of stealing. Ive had someone try steal my bag before doing that but i was wide enough to spot what was going on.
The woman should absolutely go to the police and they 2 wee scummy cows will need to take whats coming to them square in the face .
---

Tbf im jumping between all the Lives as well 😆🤣🤣
So am I but i'm no going into boxes. x

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just when you think Bush canny stoop any lower. What a woman she is!
still pisses me off when cher thrives on Bush’s drama. The big warty drug dealing boot canny talk about anybody.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bush Calling out Charlene for her boggin house 🤣🤣🤣 get them photos of her kitchen posted again

Reactions: 11
CJ really needs to go to the polis , she will never get the money back . Rosie canny keep getting away with this bogging behaviour.

Reactions: 12
CJ really needs to go to the polis , she will never get the money back . Rosie canny keep getting away with this bogging behaviour.
I don’t get why she gets a pass every time she’s caught out? Wtf has she got on these ppl??

Reactions: 6
Rosie has an answer an excuse for everything. And the vulnerable people around her fall for it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.