Rosie Bush #39 A week in the sun, what could be finer? Dawn took the huff and Stace gave Bush a shiner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's happened whilst she was on holiday can someone give me a few bullet points please. I've not heard anything about Rosie Bush in months 😂
She fell out with Dawn & she fucked off home early, who got her holiday paid for off Bush’s followers. Bush bumped into mad Stayace in a cafe, they had a bug argument infront of their kids. Then Bush went back there on her last day & a fight erupted between the 2 of them, Bush got battered & had to flee Spain on an earlier flight into Manchester then get an Uber up the road. Begged on live all holiday for moneg as well but conveniently had £1k in her bank that got her home earlier & a taxi from Manchester to Glasgow 😏
---
All the hotels in West Lothian and Fife are also getting taken over.
Its madness & sorry to who it upsets but i am sick fed up of it. Its mostly all men coming in these boats.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She fell out with Dawn & she fucked off home early, who got her holiday paid for off Bush’s followers. Bush bumped into mad Stayace in a cafe, they had a bug argument infront of their kids. Then Bush went back there on her last day & a fight erupted between the 2 of them, Bush got battered & had to flee Spain on an earlier flight into Manchester then get an Uber up the road. Begged on live all holiday for moneg as well but conveniently had £1k in her bank that got her home earlier & a taxi from Manchester to Glasgow 😏
---

Its madness & sorry to who it upsets but i am sick fed up of it. Its mostly all men coming in these boats.
I'm the same yesterday ended up down a rabbit hole and they reckon they're all UN Soldiers 😪I noticed yesterday there was a big police presence but nothing in the media, so odd.

Reactions: 8
All the hotels in West Lothian and Fife are also getting taken over.
The watermill in paisley is apparently full of the men too. Someone called to make a booking and recorded it and the receptionist said they were fully booked until April due to a private contract. There’s also a hotel near erskine, I think it’s there, and not one of the hotels are there any women or kids being housed.
I’m not usually sceptical about things like this but these hotels are in every town/city up and down the whole of the uk and there are no women anywhere to be seen in amongst the men, to me that is very concerning

• Sad
  • Wow
There was a big list on FB of all hotels that were doing this I read it the other day. Hotels in Falkirk, east Kilbride, Aberdeen, Glenrothes, Glasgow and Edinburgh
The go glasgow hotel has rebranded to Glasgow West and its exclusive for them too now, only seen it as someone's wedding got cancelled because of it.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
A taxi from Manchester to Glasgow is madness that must have cost a fortune
---

Reactions: 3
The go glasgow hotel has rebranded to Glasgow West and its exclusive for them too now, only seen it as someone's wedding got cancelled because of it.
I don't want to give too many details but there's one near mine in Edinburgh and the men have started coming into the complex where I live and sleeping and shitting in stairwells and annoying teen girls in the courtyard bit. Not racist at all but where are their families?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
It’s about time the navy started taking them out! Fucks the point of paying for an armed service to defend us if they’re not doing it?

• Heart
I don't want to give too many details but there's one near mine in Edinburgh and the men have started coming into the complex where I live and sleeping and shitting in stairwells and annoying teen girls in the courtyard bit. Not racist at all but where are their families?
That's absolutely vile doing that where you live what utter cretins, that is your home ffs and they are disrespecting your home area it makes me angry

We don't have immigrants in Dundee. Apparently they tried, but the poor cunts begged to go back to Syria.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
We don't have immigrants in Dundee. Apparently they tried, but the poor cunts begged to go back to Syria.
Don’t blame them & if they did enter they wouldn’t be long leaving once they bumped in to Dundee Mama running about naked & Mater out her tits on the gabbas 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The watermill in paisley is apparently full of the men too. Someone called to make a booking and recorded it and the receptionist said they were fully booked until April due to a private contract. There’s also a hotel near erskine, I think it’s there, and not one of the hotels are there any women or kids being housed.
I’m not usually sceptical about things like this but these hotels are in every town/city up and down the whole of the uk and there are no women anywhere to be seen in amongst the men, to me that is very concerning
Yeah. Defo being housed in those hotels .
It seems to be all quite young males too. It is very concerning . Ive seen them hanging about in fairly large groups in Paisley Town Centre and it feels quite intimadating walking past them on your own .

• Sad
Scary stuff about the hotels. I've seen the one in Livingston being talked about on tik tok. It just makes you wonder what the hidden agenda is with all this.

Reactions: 6
I was always supportive of those that were fleeing their country in fear of their lives as I can't imagine living like that. However what I'm seeing and hearing now is a bit worrying. Still trying to keep an open mind.

• Heart
Scary stuff about the hotels. I've seen the one in Livingston being talked about on tik tok. It just makes you wonder what the hidden agenda is with all this.
The one that surprised me as being used is apparently Macdonald Inchyra Spa out Grangemouth. They've got half the hotel and full use of facilities. So if you went yourself for a wee spa break, you're gonna be sharing the pool etc with them.

Brutal set up.
---
I was always supportive of those that were fleeing their country in fear of their lives as I can't imagine living like that. However what I'm seeing and hearing now is a bit worrying. Still trying to keep an open mind.

Bush will be trying to bag herself a hotel abroad on this basis next 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The one that surprised me as being used is apparently Macdonald Inchyra Spa out Grangemouth. They've got half the hotel and full use of facilities. So if you went yourself for a wee spa break, you're gonna be sharing the pool etc with them.

Brutal set up.
---

Bush will be trying to bag herself a hotel abroad on this basis next 😂😂
I was looking at booking my wedding there Im so glad I didn't

Reactions: 3
That’s coming across extremely racist I would remove that comment ⬆

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.