Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PhannyPhart

THREAD TITLE: A WEEK IN THE SUN, WHAT COULD BE FINER? DAWN TOOK THE HUFF & STACE GAVE BUSH A SHINER

• Haha
Reactions: 25

beebee789

VIP Member
She seems to know a lot of wee details about all the Schemetok characters...so I think Big Olly is probably Case25.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Spanor511

VIP Member
So her account got permanently banned last night, that’s how she must not have been on. She lost all that gift money, she must have been fuming.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Dawn screaming she doesn't care she has autism it's not an excuse. Rosie is fizzing 🤣🤣
View attachment 2475757
Might be speaking out of turn here so I apologise in advance if folks think I am. I have autism as does my son along with ADHD but both he and I know the difference between right and wrong. Just because someone is neurodivergent it doesn't give you a free pass to be a bellend far from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Cass_25

VIP Member
Naw just naw Stacys saying Rosie bought two wooden swords to attack her . This cunt needs sectioned 💀😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

cctm

VIP Member
Normal people save their money to cover everything they want to do on holiday. Bush just thinks Tiktok is her own personal piggy bank and people have to hand over money as & when she needs it.

She should beg for raise money & sort that skin of hers out 🥴
When the filter slips
IMG_6730.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
All part of dawn’s plan. Bush passes out from drink and dawn, wired out her nut on coffee, heads back downstairs in the hope she gets passed about the Spanish waiters like a well wrapped parcel at a weans birthday party.

• Haha
  • Heart

Spanor511

VIP Member
She is trying to say Bush has been stalking her, going round all these places she has seen that crackpot on tiktok & speaking to the staff in them 🥴 Bush has met her match with Stacy, she will cause her some serious trouble.
As soon as Bush phoned SW on a live for Stacey it was never going to end well. Stacey has had a hate campaign against her own maw, ex and now his girlfriend for years and years and years. I agree. Bush has not only met her match, she’s bit off far more than she can chew because Stacey will not STOP.

Reactions: 15

Spanor511

VIP Member
She walked back in the room and he asked her if she was ok 🫣😢 honestly my heart goes out to that wean.

• Sad
  • Heart

Spanor511

VIP Member
There’s people in the comments on Chers live. Forgot about this. It was Tyler that won the bingo last night, and she gave his winnings to the barman as a tip. He said, aw that was nice of you mum. She said I knew you would want to do that, that’s why I gave it away. Scum.

• Wow
  • Angry

Cass_25

VIP Member
It’s making me fuming how Stacy is speaking about T & trying to blame him for this . She’s speaking about him as if he’s a horrible wee ned who goes about assaulting women. Obviously none of us seen the altercation but I really can’t see T doing that , he’s a harmless wee soul who is nothing like his mother . Bogging behaviour getting the wean involved

I can only see T doing something like trying to get Stacy off his mum who was clearly getting a doing

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
No being funny but that’s a bitta stalker material 🤣
No really as me and the OH have a fascination of aircraft as we live next to an airport. I track them on Flightradar and know when any plane issues an emergency squawk. There are so many people do it but hey call me a weirdo I don't mind :p. Just added her flight to my notifications :cool:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Wee Toots

VIP Member
She's an absolute walloper. She's saying she was waiting to see if she had enough to go swimming with sea lions, but she made sure she had enough to get absolutely rat arsed last night and every time she's on live She's got a different vape in her hand.

Why did she even book this holiday for T? Its not like he's a wee kiddy who can play in the pool all day. She has to actually do stuff to entertain him. I bet there's tons of stuff for him to do if she got off her arse and went to look.

rainbow2022

Yass Louise has just said to Rosie she’s Gonny sh*g steph yoker Rosie’s no happy it’s Gonny kick off 😂😂😂

• Haha