Rosie Bush #38 Last Week, Longboobs Had Lez on the Deck. Now She's Phoning Her a Welfare Check

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She fond of throwing back to ppl what’s she done for or bought them! I’ve never seen an alcoholic be able to drink cos she’s “better”

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Remember the birthday cake for that wee lassie last year 🙈she hadn't seen her own bairn for weeks but acted all Mother Theresa because she was on camera, total wrong yin.

Reactions: 12
she is just as much of a woman as Bush is. I doubt she would be as eager to go home if she had paid for the holiday herself!
Remember the birthday cake for that wee lassie last year 🙈she hadn't seen her own bairn for weeks but acted all Mother Theresa because she was on camera, total wrong yin.
aye, was she not out with Noodle nut in a pub then went into a shop, bought a cake and pure interrupted a family celebration? Imagine that mad plooky steamer handing you a cake, blootered out her nut, she was rightly called out for it whilst her own daughter was not long papped into care.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
aye, was she not out with Noodle nut in a pub then went into a shop, bought a cake and pure interrupted a family celebration? Imagine that mad plooky steamer handing you a cake, blootered out her nut, she was rightly called out for it whilst her own daughter was not long papped into care.
That was the days of Monday madness every week. Staying in hotels with the likes of Noodle or that Thomas clown. I hardly slept they Monday nights 😂

Reactions: 9
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 i find it hilarious that dawn went hame early (not surprising but funny) been in bed unwell so missed all the madness but it was obvious dawn was annoyed bush was live all the time (again didnt have a problem with that when the lives got her a free holiday) and bush is used to pals who just praise her

Reactions: 6
Theres Bush getting T involved on live in this shite with Dawn 🙄

Reactions: 3
Is dawn still live, I can't find her ☹ I wanted to hear her bitching about Rosie 😂

Reactions: 2
Hi I don’t frequent here but I just got the tail end of alll this fuckin madness. Is it not brutal how she’s been bitching for the last 2 days now about how that big ogre dawn was talking down to her wain and now she’s sitting meant to be at the entertainment with him blatantly ignoring the wee soul trying to speak to her to talk to her “pals” on live.
I watch her lives on n off but I’ve never really seen her interact with her kids n it’s actually bleeping so sad listening to him being ignored 😩

Reactions: 10
Hi I don’t frequent here but I just got the tail end of alll this fuckin madness. Is it not brutal how she’s been bitching for the last 2 days now about how that big ogre dawn was talking down to her wain and now she’s sitting meant to be at the entertainment with him blatantly ignoring the wee soul trying to speak to her to talk to her “pals” on live.
I watch her lives on n off but I’ve never really seen her interact with her kids n it’s actually bleeping so sad listening to him being ignored 😩
That’s what Rosie does at home and abroad! It’s always the Rosie I’m the victim show!! I actually don’t blame Dawn for going home and getting far far away from her she’s pure toxic no friendship she’s had had lasted any length of time! Rosie is pure toxic gas to be in control of everything around her

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.