Rosie Bush #38 Last Week, Longboobs Had Lez on the Deck. Now She's Phoning Her a Welfare Check

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was trying to tell dawn the other day they 2 will sleep in the room and T will sleep in the living room - dawn said naw i wake up so early i don't to disturb the wean he will need to sleep in with you - Dawns clearly already decided she's going oot hooring it when she puts rosie to bed😂
Aye I heard Dawn reiterating that yday and again today. She’s not wanting to be in a room with Bush, she’s told her she’s asking for two single beds for her and Tyler so she can sleep in the living room so she doesn’t disturb them 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s got a video on saying I embarrass you you can swim with dolphins etc. whether you can or can’t is irrelevant- pay for it yourself ya woman! Did anyone clock the sunflower lanyard as well 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s got a video on saying I embarrass you you can swim with dolphins etc. whether you can or can’t is irrelevant- pay for it yourself ya woman! Did anyone clock the sunflower lanyard as well 🤦🏼‍♀️
Oh of course she has the sunflower lanyard on. She’s more than capable of going out getting Mwi in Partick and the town and navigating the countries rail system to get her hole on her own right enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh of course she has the sunflower lanyard on. She’s more than capable of going out getting Mwi in Partick and the town and navigating the countries rail system to get her hole on her own right enough.
she’s disgusting. I’d hate to be anywhere near her on the plane 🤮🤮

Reactions: 4
I was tracking the flight in case the pilot made an emergency squawk and had to turn back :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No being funny but that’s a bitta stalker material 🤣
No really as me and the OH have a fascination of aircraft as we live next to an airport. I track them on Flightradar and know when any plane issues an emergency squawk. There are so many people do it but hey call me a weirdo I don't mind :p. Just added her flight to my notifications :cool:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Dawns face there when rosie came back from the bar buzzing about being allowed 2 drinks per person each round at the bar😆 dawns on the coffee

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No really as me and the OH have a fascination of aircraft as we live next to an airport. I track them on Flightradar and know when any plane issues an emergency squawk. There are so many people do it but hey call me a weirdo I don't mind :p. Just added her flight to my notifications :cool:
Same. I’ve been a flight radar geek for years. Love it. Her plane was in Ibiza before taking her to Fuerteventura 🤣🤣🤣 ✈ ✈ ✈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m on the flight path and my teen daughter tracks all the planes 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.