Rosie Bush #38 Last Week, Longboobs Had Lez on the Deck. Now She's Phoning Her a Welfare Check

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just marking my place in case I’m the next lucky person to get added on to this holiday, gifts oot guys xo

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So glad Longboobs is in the thread title 🤩

I’m just back from Fuerteventura so glad we won’t be sharing a flight, Rosie in the wild fair enough but imagine being sat next to her on the plane 🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
Rosie showing aff the bottle of fabreeze manky frankie keeps in his honking taxi 😭😂
He’s aww raging because Ben & Lydo mentioned Queen Dana & his taxi being stinking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Love how longboobs is sticking😂 she's even used it herself you use it it stays bush 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just seen a video of her saying too many people commenting on looks and weight on this app 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 nae bleeping wonder hen, state of you especially

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Glad that Charlene is back, I’ve been meaning to ask her for a quote for building an extension to my scullery.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.