Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
the real victims here are these 2 boys having to witness their mothers acting like this.

• Sad
Reactions: 14

Cass_25

VIP Member
It’s not Rosie’s usual type of person causes rammys with on the internet , Stacy is no just a crackpot, she’s certifiable & is one dangerous lassie . She will make Rosie’s life a living hell. I couldn’t give two fucks what she does to Rosie, Rosie deserves all she gets , but leave the wean out it. Stacy will not drop this

• Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
She makes me howl when she hits out with ‘she was a fuck up during covid but she’s fine noo’, she really thinks she’s turned her life around doesn’t she 😭😂

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
She’s got a video on saying I embarrass you you can swim with dolphins etc. whether you can or can’t is irrelevant- pay for it yourself ya tramp! Did anyone clock the sunflower lanyard as well 🤦🏼‍♀️
Oh of course she has the sunflower lanyard on. She’s more than capable of going out getting Mwi in Partick and the town and navigating the countries rail system to get her hole on her own right enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
That poor boy. My heart breaks for him. I bet that wee boy would love things with a bit of history, museums, volcanos mountains etc no a fkn shitty Hotel in the middle of nowhere. He will be growing up that fast and he's missing out on so much. Why as a parent would you not want to do the things your child loves. My wee boy loves playing football hes absolutely football daft he's not particularly great at it due to his hip and leg bless him but he loves it and goes to 3 different training sessions a week and I'm there hail rain or shine to encourage him because its what my boy loves. I feel so sorry for T

• Heart

cctm

VIP Member
What happened that louise was so upset? Bush made sure to say that louis was the one who contacted her and louise quickly added only because of that video? Its a good thing they fell out before they were in the same physical space as it means T didnt have to witness the usual violent chaos

Cass_25

VIP Member
I do genuinely believe the pair of them live for this drama.
Their life’s revolve around this, they have taken it to another level now scrapping in a foreign country when they are alone with their kids. If they get arrested the boys will end up with Spanish social services, that would be frightening enough for any wean but can you imagine how this will affect two weans with autism. It’s sickening .

• Angry
  • Sad

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
Can't wait to see them sunbathing tomorrow in 27 degree heat 🥵 Bet a doc gets called at some point....or the popo.
Actually loving Tyler calling his maw out saying it won't cost an arm and a leg for the boat trip and that she's lied to her audience.

• Haha
  • Heart

Spanor511

VIP Member
Aye Bush, can only batter wee skinny women struggling with addiction and health issues like wee Lez….state of her coupon.

Check in only opens what 3 hours before? So she won’t get past security as she has bags to check in? Am I right?

Spanor511

VIP Member
They are off now, louise was in stephs comments recently wasnt she saying sexual things she must want a bit of yoker 😂😂😂
Honestly she looks so well does Louise. I know she’s still a rocket but I really hope for her sake she stays away from Bush.

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
She could have used that money towards doing something with T today, she could have went to Caleta de Fuste or Corralejo, plenty to do there. Hire bikes, Segways, go on a quad tour. She doesn’t give a fuck as usual.

Cass_25

VIP Member
What a state Louise is in, she’s asking her sister to look after her mum. This doesn’t sound good. Wtf was she thinking getting back in touch with Rosie, Louise was doing well for herself back at college , is looking a lot better for being away from Rosie. Thank fuck Rosies in another country

• Sad

YorkshireMummy

A see she is using his autism as the excuse they are not out today what is the excuse for every other day?
They were saying how stuff can trigger people with autism without mentioning probably the biggest trigger ,his mum!
Her antics won't have helped him at all feel that sorry for him putting up with that constant he's been robbed of his childhood!

• Heart
  • Sad

Spanor511

VIP Member
She makes me howl when she hits out with ‘she was a fuck up during covid but she’s fine noo’, she really thinks she’s turned her life around doesn’t she 😭😂
She really does. It actual cracks me up. You can tell Tyler is annoying her. He’s honestly such a lovely boy, she doesn’t deserve him.

• Heart

Muchbee

VIP Member
I will say I'm glad its dawn and not mater who's with them.

This is subject to change.

• Haha